Reviews for flipped again
I really liked it!
Black Rose White Fire chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Loved it! I might change to liking freeverse after all, because yours was great!

Personally, I love Rose in Slytherin, I read this really long Scorrose about them both being in Slytherin and it was very good. In my own fic, I was going to put her in Slytherin - except that every single one of the main characters somehow ended up there...

In conclusion: beautiful! Please write more! :3

-Fire
-Eagle (from the NextGen Fanatics Forum - different account)
Snicket Toy chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Was it good, was it bad? It was freaking awesome, I've always loved a GryffindorScorpius and SlytherinRose, it's just a very refreshing twist in a very used pairing. Yours, amazing, like always.

It was your frist freeverse? Gee, it sures looks like you'd done it many times before.
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
That was amazing. So freaking amazing. :D
kingslayers chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I really liked it. I have only read one other slytherin rose, and it wasn't as good as this! Plus, Scor was ravenclaw.
my best enemy chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This is was so...perfect and non-cliche. I loved how you made them friends, and not a love/hate thingy which is so boring. I've never thought about Rose being Slytherin, but it fit so well. And I'm amazed that this was your first freeverse, because it was just truly enjoyable!
GetYourGleekOn chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I really liked this! Great freeverse Scorose Supermegafoxyawesomehot!
YourEyesLikeStars chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I love slytherin rose and gryffindor scorpius (see smilesmilesmile with your eyes all brightbright; the scorose chapter for reference) :P
RoseScor90 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
RoseScorpius yay!

And the non-cliche was so cute and well written, what with the opposites still attract thing and all.

it was a great attempt at free verse so well done!
renzhie chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I have never read a SlytherinRose.

But then again, I rarely read RoseScor. :D

Nevertheless, this is very different, fresh, and great!

anyway Mad, I think you should write ScorLily next, *hint**hint* just saying. XD
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Very different, but very good.

There were no obvious grammar or spelling errors, which, in my opinion, makes it even better!

A really original idea, I loved how you described their similarities and their differences.

One thing that I have to say is that some of the italics seemed a bit out of place, emphasising the wrong word, and that towards the middle it seemed more like a narrative than a freeverse.

Also, "she's Slytherin prefect" should probably be "she's a Slytherin prefect" just to make it flow a bit better.

However, it is your first freeverse, and you are such a talented writer that you'll improve on these points for next time!

Great job, and keep writing!

Listen
billyvmom chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This is the first time I have seen Rose in Slytherin. I am unfamiliar with freeverse but, I enjoyed it. I can imagine Ron complaining to his grandkids that she was in Slytherin he can be a prat.
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This was really great! Very out of the ordinary.
KK-Needs-Rehab chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Loved it! I've only read one other story where Rose was in Slytherin and I like it WAY better. You're right though, no one seems to write it that way. Great job! :)
The Donut Eater chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Aww, I loved this. :) it was different than most Rosius, but very good.