Reviews for Water Follies
AnnabelleWright chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Just reread this story, still quite good. Loved the spark between Ginny and Bill, very believable. I personally would have done without Charlie's involvement, I don't think you really needed it. I hope you write another Bill/Ginny story!
hjhvf chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
My fave bit was when I discovered Charlie and Bill were an item before Bill and Hermione. I just wish Harry found out-then everyone could've been all disgusted and there would've been a huge fight, but the actual ending you gave was quite soothing. And the sex was nice.
Queen of Everyday chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Disgusting.
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
One of the best incest stories I've read on here!
Eryk Lestrange chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
love brother sister stories
AQ chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
asum story plez post mor
mayse chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Well, I really liked it, but ... yeah.

I'm kinda confused, 'cause I enjoyed to read it, and it is about incest ...

It's written reat and the plot is fine and I'm glad Ginny got a happy ending, but with Lily being Bill's baby it's defianetly something new and I dont think I have read such a story before.
Geo Nova chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Mixed feelings on this one. The way you brought them together was brilliant and incredibly plausible. One of the best setups I have read. Loved how conflicted she was, how Bill acted. The writing was fantastic and beautiful. You kept everyone pretty much in character.

But...her having Bill's baby completely disgusted me. For one it can seriously fuck up the kid health, and if Lily ever found out it would tear the entire family apart. She put her lust before her family, her friends, her children for fucks sake. The fact that she gets a clean happily ever after and that you write it like its a good thing sickens me. It also goes against the realistic worry and angst earlier in the story.

Again, love your writing and your plotting, but I really think Ginny did not deserve that clean of a getaway. She might have deserved a somewhat happy ending, but this was way to clean.
CreatorOfMyOwnLittleWorlds chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I...I'm realy not sure how I feel. On onehand I'm kinda discusted, but on the other it was a wonderfully writen story. I guess it's one of those stories that I love but can't ever see me admiting to have read it. Wich is probally why there are so few reviews...well that and not many click on an insest story.
NeverthelessTwin chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
It got all serious, I wasn't expecting that.
ThornLeaf chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Whoa can't believe I haven't reviewed this fic already, it's actually one of my favourites. I love the story! It's the perfect mix of story and smutt, and all the characters have been written so well! Bill! Ugh, he's such a sweetie!

Keep up with the amazing writing!
thelandofkates chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
How has this story only got 6 reviews? It's brilliant, magnificent, perfect, basically every good word out there!

It's hard to right Ginny, and especially incest/Weasleycest. I think you did wonderfully.

Loved this story so much. Your writing is beautiful. xx
Keliza chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Wow, I loved this! Great job!
ems chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I read this with pleasure. I usually don't like Ginny, she's so irritating, but I'm still in love with Bill. This character is very intresting and colorful.

I must say incest is hard to wrote and even harder to read. But you have done a great job! Reading this was like sailing. Excited, a little dirty, but... I like it.

It was naughty, but only in good way. the plot was addicting, I sat and read, read 'till the end.

This fic is amazing, even if it's a taboo. I'll remember it for a long time!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I enjoyed this way too much. And this story is too good to only have 4 reviews. You deserve more.