Reviews for Wherein Bella Comes To Hate MSNBC
kkcnelson2002 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I know this is old but it makes me laugh every time!
dcurley1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
OMG, I laughed so hard I cried...and came close to peeing my pants...
theGIRLwhoREADStooMUCH chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
poor Bella
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
*gasping for air, laughing madly*
Hilarious!
jrba95 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
AAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *wheeze* lol
DogFennel chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I had pretty much that exact conversation with my mother, almost word for word. It was incredibly awkward, until about five minutes later when it occurred to me that it was actually really funny. So of course I started cackling obnoxiously when I read this.
Sams Taz chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
OMG I sooo feel for you! I would have fallen apart at the seams if I had that conversation with my father or any older male for that matter! OMG! Yup I would have been just as mortified! Huge hugs to a mortified daughter!
CrazyLady867 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Just read this. Loved it. Too funny!
snowlove99 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This was freakin' hilarious! I can't stop laughing.
The Cello Mistress chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Oh my god, this was amazing. I love you, I love you, and I'm going to worship you forever! * dies of laughter*
xKaylaDianex chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
.Gosh...that was so funny i laughed soo hard...im so glad i was in the innocent 6th grade when all the elections were happening bcuz my mom might tyr to have a convo like that now...lol..Great Job on the story it was LOL funny
imheather chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Ok this is so bad if it happened to you but thanks for sharing the pain. :). I married a man of pakistani descent and my great aunt who loves him to death by the way and is almost 80 gets confused and one day (in front of witnesses) started asking me if he speaks "fuckistani". I kid you not. I thought she was messing with me or I had imagined, but nope she went on and on about the nice young man I had married from Fuckistan and I had to stop her. She said oh really , no wonder my grand daughter told me I said it wrong. Oh brother. So much for nice little old pentecostal ladies. F bombs don't fly out of your mouth if you've never said it b4. My grandmother was mortified. Hubby thought it was funny, he adores her too.
mellie chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
wow. Just the thought of having that conversation with my father is enough to put me in therapy. I am so sorry.
lifelesslyndsey chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
this fic is pretty much a sum up of my life and I kind of love you for that.

My mother, who has five children, had to ask me what 'BJ' stood for. I felt really bad for all five of her ex husbands. Then I felt gross.

Unfortunately, I was the girl asking what a rim job was. Seriously. I didn't eat salad for a month.

You're amazing, keep it up, blah blah blah, gonna go raid your profile now.
Ktate chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
hahahahhahahahaha! oh my god, that must have been horrifying! lmao.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »