Reviews for The Greatest Thing That Can Happen
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Really cute. Mini dance of celebration.
AuroraBlix chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
... Well, sex is always a perk!
spnobsessor67 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Type your review here...
bitcheslove-kellyclarkson chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Fluff, pure fluff and it's killing me slowly. I live your fluff in these stories.
Gail LLD chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Cas is not that pure and innocent, isn't he? :P Once again, that was really cute and quiet and I really do love reading you :)
Ziggymia123 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
"We can have sex now."

*snorts my soda through my nose and onto my keyboard and bursts out laughing*

I'm picturing Cas saying that in his adorable monotone voice, and it's just freaking hilarious! : )
TheYmp chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I loved the slow build up and realisation of feelings in Dean, and how he doesn't believe he deserves to be loved. If your other stories are half as good then I reckon there'll be some good reading here!
wibiii chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
sooo wonderful written 3

the scene with cas and dean sharing a bed and cas asking dean how to fall asleep was so damn cute, its hard to get over this - i think that will go through my mind for a while cause it was very touching :)

hehe last sentence x) fits very well and makes the reader definitly think (or better said ..eeh.. lets the reader definitly create an awesome fantasy xD yaaay!)

well, love it!

*fav*
Stupid Cow chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
C: This was so sweet and fluffy~

I love it, especially the last part: "We can have sex now."
Susangel chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
It was great seeing how Dean fell and found he was in love with Cas!And it really is Dean like to be in love with Cas and take him ages to figure it out :P

Great work!
Elize34 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I always wondered what the beginning was in your little verse and now I know! Also, this story was amazing and really cute.
Angels trap chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Love it! Im definetly gonna read ur verse now :)
Psionycx chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This was beautifully written and very, very sweet.
CourtneyScott chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I dont know what to say. Other than.. I love this. ) ha.
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 1/19/2011