Reviews for Close Encounters II: Roy's Return
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Please, make the end!
Please chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
you almost at the end, please mkae the ending, I thrilled!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
I love this
Guest chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO MORE!
Elijah Chester chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
Keep going!
count-lurkula chapter 12 . 6/11/2012
Huh. I didn't expect to find anything at all let alone a currently ongoing and good-quality story when I searched for fanfiction of this movie on a whim. Well done, sir. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to add this to my watchlist.

I'd offer some constructive criticism, but I'm absolutely horrible at that.
TOOTH AND CLAWf chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Hope you happy that you got 100 reviews!
Djdanny9 chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
This is the best fanfic I've ever read the plot is very gripping and makes you think oh what's going to happen next. I've always wonderd what happend to Roy when he spent all them years with the aliens in space can't wait for the next part I wonder what Roy is going to say at this conference I predict that during the conference the aliens come and le Crome dies and the aliens take his body that would make a good ending
Wow chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
COOL!
Scruffy-Nerf-Hearder chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
I just want to say, I love this story! I can't wait to see what happens next, and I really want to know more about Roy's time in space, I mean, he was gone for a long time. I hope you update soon )
ImaginaryHuman072889 chapter 12 . 6/4/2012
THIS IS THE GREATEST FANFICTION EVER
Be Brave chapter 12 . 5/27/2012
Also even if you do not get any reviews that okay, that happened to me and I still made it without more reviews so be brave!
WolfBoy95 chapter 12 . 5/26/2012
Cool story I really enjoyed reading
YES chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Golden Globe acting right there buddy lol

100 review!
CR055H41RZ chapter 11 . 4/26/2012
Oh my god that is awesome