Reviews for Who's on First Tenchi?
KissofCrimson chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Thank you for the laughs, that completely cracked me up!

And that comment at the end about Mihoshi...yeah, knowing how her mind works she probably would have. LOL
airnaruto45 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
What I want to know is if Why's in left, because in center, IDGAD(I don't give a damn!) at short, I don't know's on third, what's on second, today's catching, who's on first, and tommorrow's pitching, then What's the right fielders name?
Tiffany chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
That was confusing beyond all reason, but not to worry, I liked it.
The Sage of Time chapter 1 . 11/27/2002
Hee hee...I think my dad thinks I'm psycho or something, I was laughing through the whole thing. This is definately an oldie but goodie. Loved it. -
hikkiDEADACCOUNT chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
Hahahahahaha! Funny!
Kurokami Tenshi Kurai chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Your mean! I hate you! You hate me.. so I want to say this.. it is not my fault I wrote that story! It came to me in a dream, and it is also based on the fact of my love for my boyfriend. He is considered Tenchi, while I'm considered Mayuka.. get it? If you don't, then I give you permission of fuck off and die violently! You may do so now!

Kurokami Tenshi
Some1Else chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
(laughs) Ha! Now this is funny! (in pain) Urgh, my side!

That was a pretty good remake of a classic joke. Actually, I think this version is ten times better than the original. Great job!

I especially liked the fact that you had Ryoko drinking sake in order to get a better understanding of the entire situation. That was original.

Keep on writing.
Digital DragonLord chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
You got a point there with the Mihoshi crack. I like it, a more modern version of a hilarious classic. Great job.
Snipergal7 chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Wow, I didn't knew you wrote this! I laughed my head off the first time I read it! It was great. My friend read it too and she started crying from laughter. You should do a sequel in which Ryoko gets back at Tenchi. That would be

grrrrrrreat! (God, that just sounded like cereal tiger) Very, very, very good work!
RYOKO12 chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
THAT WAS MEAN BUT IT WAS SO FUN!
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
That was hilarious! Ryoko was confused. It was funny.
Swifty514 chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
Lol, that story was pure funniness. I loved it. Wow, *wipes tears* thanx for starting my morning off laughing...*still laughing*
Kia Saphia chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
thiz was HILARIOUS!
Sophia le Fay chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
That was sooooooooooooo funny! I actually like baseball (GO BOSTON RED SOCKS YEAH!)Anyways cute story! :-) Gotta luv you're style!
Scooter chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
I loved it. Now, if you want to add more to it, there's a recording of it done for their Camel radio show that's a whole bit about Costello going to play on the Yankees. That would add just a bit more humor to it.