Reviews for Vita Post Mortem
RedOfTheFourSword chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
OMG, you never fail to amaze me with your writing.

I love the opening - well, everyone loves a little Maiko sex - but I also love the premise of the story too.

Zuko's sure going to have his hands full with this unfortunate turn of events. I'm curious to see how he handles it.

TheXReaper chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
"Life After Death" Interesting title. This isn't gonna be a Zombie story is it? I'm not trying to sound like an ass or anything (you're a better writer than i am, and i really shouldn't be offering any criticisms, whether they're constructive or not) but isn't the Zombie theme a little worn out? There's video games movies, tv shows (the Walking Dead, for example). I just feel that the Zombie-theme has lost it's luster.

Regardless, it's your story, do what you want with it. All i can tell you is, good start. Your writing style is amzing, and smooth. it's very easy to enjoy one of your stories, and keep doing what you're doing.
Akira Nishikawa chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
this looks good i will love to read more, although is kinda difficult imagine Mai and Zuko with one boy istead of the twins xDD still i will be waiting for your next chappie...
chakragoddess chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Great hook for the beginning...ooi, what happens? What is it? More!
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5