Reviews for I Will Be
Lt. Cmdr. Kono McGarrett chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Nice ending love it (tear)
Callensi chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Nice job on this. Happy that Steve went to her and figured out the reason she was upset was because something could have happened to him. And there is nothing like a little making out on the beach.
Shani8 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Again... perfect, just perfect! I loved this as always!

I wish the actual writers would get a freakin' clue and let Steve and Kono cuddle and kiss on the beach. I would be floating on cloud nine if that were the case, lol! :P

Oh well, I guess there's always fanfic!

Nice work!

Shani :)
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I think that kisses from Steve should be mandatory after a crummy day. I know they'd make me feel better. :P
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Making out is definitely great therapy to help feel better. :)
sammie28 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I liked very much how you dealt with Kono and her mistake; it's very in character (imho!) that she would go out and surf until it was almost dangerous to try to deal with it.
SpnH50Sg chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
AWhhhhh! So cute! Love it!
theravenclawquill chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
great choice of scene! you should've seen me during that part of the episode; my roommate and I were practically yelling at the screen, "GO AFTER HER, STEVE! what are you doing?" haha. so I'm really glad you covered it. :) well-written. keep up the great work!
Sparrowhawk1952 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Pretty darn good :) I was wondering what was going on there...Steve always seems to be concerned about her in a way he's just not about the boys.
Meye chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
So glad someone wrote something about that part of the episode. I was quite frustrated with both guys letting Kono go when she was so upset. Great job! Loved that fic! :D
Pop'n'Pop23 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
love it! Comfort Steve is hot! :D
Froggie2 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Love it! Thanks for sharing and keep it up :-)
francis2 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Hmmmmmm, I want a piece of Steve comforting me when I'm down.

Kono is a lucky woman.