Reviews for On The Surface
Lady Sam Mallory chapter 5 . 2/27
Another awesome story brimming with hurt and comfort. Nicely done.
Unterflieger chapter 5 . 6/24/2017
whoa... I'm really bad at this but... I loved this story! I really really did it was definitely one of the best spn story's I've read so far
PaxAmynta chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
Awesome story, as always :)
PaxAmynta chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Hm, the name of the town/lake makes me wonder if you chose it for any foreshadowing purposes because of the River Lethe in Greek Mythology... River Lethe being the river of forgetfulness in the Greek Underworld. I am curious to see how this turns out!
Lisa chapter 5 . 7/12/2016
I absolutely love this story and your talented writing. You know Sam and Dean perfectly!
Kibetha chapter 5 . 6/23/2015
Thank you so much for a fantastic fanfic. I was starting to lose hope in the Supernatural fandom, but this fic is long, complex and beautifully written, with really compelling characterisation, both of the boys and of your brilliant, original OCs. I love the way you delved straight back into the nuances of that tremulous period where the brothers were learning to work alone together, into both of their heads, and how the story pretty much oozes exhaustion, desperation and frozen, icy chill, while just as tense and exciting as any thriller.

Thank you so, so much. I really enjoyed this and I'm definitely about to rifle through all your other writing for more brilliance. Great job!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
Is that a LOTR reference? "You'll never know when you'll need some rope"
lovetheboys chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Wow what a fantastic fic as usuall the characterisation of both dean and sa was perfect and I really liked this line

Maybe Sam had been wrong. Maybe this life wouldn't take his brother. Maybe his brother was made for this life.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
Your stories are the best! The perfect blend of suspense, action, angst, hurt, comfort, etc.
Cihuacoatl chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
I really enjoyed this! Dean was so whumped early on that I wasn't sure how you were going to get him to the end, but you did it! Very nice H/C, and a good OC. Love the early season setting too - some angst, but before it became all-angst-all-the-time ;-) Thanks for writing.
CrystalAlchemist chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
That was a wonderful ending to a wonderful story. I'm always impressed at how well you capture the boys' relationship-how much they rely on each other, how much they need each other. I agree, season two is probably my favorite despite how much I still love the show. Also I really liked Cooper, he was a great character. Well done!
Freya922 chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
This story kept me completely enthralled. The OCs, particularly Cooper and Colin, were vividly described and the plot was full of twists I didn't see coming. Jeez, you sure beat up the boys and had me wringing my hands over their desperate state. I loved the final chapter especially as you really delved into the boys' relationship. The passage below blew me away:

The warrior who put himself between Sam and the darkness, the man who'd stood up to every nightmare, the brother who'd willingly stayed behind when Sam thought he would be taken over by a demonic virus, all variations had appeared that night as the fever burned down Dean's walls, exposing him.

Sam had never loved his brother more.

Killed me. Fantastic job.
Freya922 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
You are so good at setting up the drama and ramping up the tension. I loved the boys' heart-to-heart in the Impala, too, especially the fact that Sam asked about the 'dad's an ass' comment. There's always so much the show never gets to explore.
Nadamalki chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
Thought I could keep myself away from your stories till I recovered from "Weapon and the Wound", but it was a Saturday, and I know I've got a crazy week ahead of me at work, so couldn't help but pamper myself with more of your goodness!

Awesome story as always, the scenes of Dean waiting in the car then searching for Sam were perfectly captured, and woha the physical pain he went through was pretty intense, you really put him through the wringer in this one.

The night's still young! I think there's room for more story before I hit the hay! Catch you on the flip side!
luanee chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I thot dean popped his shoulder? Why no mention of it suddenly?