Reviews for First
oolfloo chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I really loved this story, you should write more!

After watching the drama like 10 thousand times, I really do think that there seems to be something going on between Kitajima, Tezuka and Fudou! I mean, if you squint hard and read between the lines, it's obvious that Tezuka cares for Kitajima just a little too much, and Kitajima's interest in Fudou is also a little more than normal.

So reading your story from Fudou's POV made me totally spazzed! Hahaha. Keep up the good work!
Arekkusu Naitofaia chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Haha nice to see someone writing about RESCUE, as it such a wonderful show. XD I love Fudo so much (well I totally adore Yusuke tbh he's just sexy) and I knew as soon as I saw him I pretty much had him figured out. Anyway cute ficlet XD I hated Kitajima at first cause he was annoying but then I loved him at the end and well Fudo is just epic. I think there could have been something that could possibly deep down go on between Kitajima and Fudo they would work cause they are very opposite characters. Anyways thanks for being the ONLY topic writer haha.
eric clutter chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Good fic !

I have begon to see the drama yesterday and I really like the story and the actors o

Your OS is very well.