Reviews for Betrayal
Lami Knight chapter 8 . 5/22
loved your story. I dont find many sam/castial story. So thank you. Keep writing these wonderful stories
brittklein13 chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
brittklein13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Poor Sam :(
dannie chapter 8 . 6/1/2013
i think a couple more chapters would b good and also in sam's defense i think he shouldnt have forgave/trusted castiel yet. Maybe u could write some more on sam with some trust and fear issues with cas (maybe not being able to go near cas or cas not being able to touch sam) and cas trying to make it up to sam, and maybe MAYBE eventually getting together.
JazzEagle chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Nooooo cas why you betry sammy.

this story is realy entertaining though
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I was expecting to find the publishing date about a year old but I've found to my delight that it's a newer story! :D I'm glad you're writing another story. Not enough of this stuff... seems most writers are into baby/weechester stories or sis-fics. :p I never liked to play 'house', refuse to do that in my own fanfic and I appreciate it when I find other writers who feel the same way. Anyhow, this starts out with delicious amounts of angst-and doesn't Zachariah make just the best villian?

I'm also glad that Castiel in your work is sympathetic toward Sam. The last episode he was in (Like a Virgin) he seemed a little more um, in tune with Sam than before. I still think a hug between Sam and Cass is overdue.
Julia chapter 8 . 2/8/2011
Hi!

I like the ending (I need my happy end, always!).

But I would have like d a little bit more angst before the happy end.

In the first chapters you built the fellings of Sam up and I would have liked a bit more of this.

But all in all it's a good story.

Thanks for all your work.
TeamDean79 chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
Awwww. Poor Sammy. I love your stuff! I'll be looking out for those new fics you mentioned!
Angel-eyes56 chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
Oh my heart broke for all three of them. I am glad that Sam is going to be okay. And I'm happy that it looks like Castiel and Sam are going to get a happy ending.
CeCe Away chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
So glad Sam believes in Castiel again. Nice story with a lot of drama.
LaylaBinx chapter 8 . 2/7/2011
Aww this was sooo good! :D
Angel-eyes56 chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
Oh this brilliant, my heart broke for Sam. Castiel/Sam there is truly enough of this pairing in the world and I am so glad that I found your stories, I have been looking for Cas/Sam stories. I do hope Sam is going to be okay and Castiel does get the chance to tell Sam the truth of why he helped in everything.
TeamDean79 chapter 7 . 2/2/2011
Oh my God. Drama, drama, drama. Awesome! And yikes! CAS! I knew he wasn't one of the bad guys! :D Update soon!
CeCe Away chapter 7 . 1/28/2011
I never tire of seeing Zachariah get wasted. And yay, Cas is still on team free will side, but boy, Sam is going to wake up confused that he thought the two of them helped him.
Myurra-K chapter 7 . 1/27/2011
Noooooooooooo, Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!

*cough-hack-cough* Oh thank goodness, Cas had a legitimate reason! If it were Dean, he wouldn't have considered the consequences and wouldn't have let Zachy anywhere near Sam - or, tried to at least. Zach would have overwhelmed him and taken Sam anyway. Cas isn't like Dean; he's a rational thinker and will play things out until the very end if need be.

I think it would have hurt Cas just as much if not more to stand there and be forced to watch everything, knowing what Sam would think and knowing it was completely wrong. So while Sam thinks he's being betrayed and has lost everyone he loves, Cas knows it's the complete opposite and has to force himself to seem indifferent and hold his silence.

Still, Cas AND Dean have a lot to make up for! Time for hugs and smooches all around, I think XD

I love how the title 'Betrayal' seems to have a double meaning with this story, how one moment it seems Castiel is betraying Sam, but in reality he was only pretending to betray him and side with Zach, only to betray Zach because he was really siding with Sam all along...

...Oh, my head hurts.

I can't wait for the chapter, but oh lord, this story is coming to an end, and that's a sad thing. Nonetheless, I wish you good luck, and I can hardly wait for the next update!

*hugs*