Reviews for No Light in the Sky
Cuthbert72 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
So Sad, so sweet, so Cassie. The first part of this was heartbreaking, depicting Cassie almost at the end of her tether, but still beautiful. Once again a story where Sid comes to the rescue just in time.

Heving visited New York, I do really appreciate the title. The only points of light we saw were the planets Venus and Jupiter. No stars could be seen. I think starlight is one of those factors vital to cassie's existence. You portray her slowly dying without it. Hopefully Sid will take her somewhere she can see the stars.
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Really well done. Can't believe that it has been three years before they see each other again though. Still great story and you have a beautiful writing style.

And Cassie made snow angels. Eventhough the content of it is kind of sad. I laughed because the action had such a sweetness about it. It is such a cassie thing to do if you know what I mean. Anyway lovely story!
Jody Barsch chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Brilliant! LOVE it! Pitch perfect for the show, EXACTLY what it should be. Perfect iit's length, but just like the show, leaves you wanting more!
anthropologist chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This is very delicate and beautiful. I really liked the way it flowed, and the imagery is fantastic. I think you've got a strong grasp on Cassie and it shows in every way. Such a classic story! x
pixiie18 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
:Sigh: That was so tragically sweet! They kill me thy really do! Another amazing story!