Reviews for Destroy and Rebuild
MagatsuIza chapter 34 . 1/17
Well, to tell you the truth. I was confused why she was there at first. but, finally I can conclude a hypothesis why she can be there.
Alvin Nobody chapter 34 . 1/3
This chapter was very interesting. I liked Gil's individual challenge, and it must have been a relief for him. Their fight with Cepheid so far sounds awesome, but man, Gil seems to be carrying this fight already just like with Baade.
abbylovesmyungsoo chapter 34 . 1/1
Yes, it all makes sense now! So there won't be much Jack in the next few chapters. Well, it's alright, but I'm interested in how things will turn out. Will the distortion really regress after it or not? Will he able to finally control the Falvern? There's a lot I'm curious about.

Whoa. Gil is really a smart fellow, isn't he. Glad to know he's very true to this alliance. Will you be revealing more about the Algandars Castle and the King Nohmet and his bro?

So Khell was also the one who forged Avcoor, huh? Jinn, Leviathan and Efreet, too. Well, it's not that surprising, I have a feeling that there will be something more about him... Hmm.

I think the next battle's going to be epic. I don't particularly like or dislike Aleks and Nocturne, but I do think they are suited to this fight along with Alicia. To each their own, I guess. But I do hope they kick Cepheid's butt. (I don't hate dragons, but disliked fighting them in the Dragon lair cave. I tried about more than 20 times before finally moving on to the next level. Was Distortion corridor next? I forgot.)

Great chapter! I'll wait again for the next. Oh, and Happy New Year! :)
Azn Leo-kun chapter 33 . 11/26/2014
Uwaaa Kain development niceee
Waiting patiently for nocturnes turn
Lazy guy chapter 33 . 10/22/2014
Sorry for not posting any reviews in a while, been away for some time xP

Anyway, as always you jump in right right where you left off from last time at the end of the fight, and we see how badly the team was knocked around!
Poor Gil now has to another one too, man he needs a break

Also we discover some info about the chief's deal with Lenneth, entailing both her and Jack not being able to do any of the first 5 fights, that's gonna be tough when the other start to notice her AND jack not doing anything during the third and fourth matches.
It's a shame, I was hoping Jack would meet up with the old fogey... :(

Also at last Kain is finally getting some motivation in choosing a side already, he needed the push for a while now, you can't stay neutral forever mate.

ALSO! Finally Jack might finally be able to get back into shape, I can't wait until he gets the sword
MagatsuIza chapter 33 . 10/12/2014
I don't know how to compliment your story. It's great. good idea putting Lenneth. I thought god was toying with me y'know. before finding sever all ties I was looking for Lenneth ISO
and failed until I give up.
abbylovesmyungsoo chapter 33 . 10/6/2014
Oh no need to thank me, author-san! :) Oh yes, indeed, I started reading Sever All Ties before reading this one! I just didn't get to review it, because I thought I should do it in the end (sorry about that)... But, don't get me wrong, I actually thought it was a great fic, too! It returned my feels for Radiata Stories a lot. Especially those parts of the story when Jack killed his friends-it was one of the darkest part of Jack's journey in my opinion! :o I loved it! I went through so much when I was reading it! XD

Anyways, Chapter 33 is no disappointment! I just got to read it today, though (five days after you updated it). I feel dumb. Haha. But straight to the point-this chapter made me infer that Jack isn't going to fight the four dragons? Am I right? He'll have to deal with whatever he'll have to deal with to make the distortion in his soul fade away. ( _ ) An Elementary's review. I know. Sorry.

Great chapter! Hoping for more! Soon! Haha. I hope Ridley and Jack will talk now... Just so you know... I ship them so hard. And...I kinda ship Jack with Alicia, too. It's great that you've chosen her as Ridley's source of jealousy. XD ('Cause others like Lily.. Or Leona) Again, way to go author-san! I'm rooting for you! I WILL BE WAITING. :)
Alvin Nobody chapter 33 . 10/3/2014
I can't wait to see Jack fight for his soul. Poor Gil, two challenges in a row. Plus he has the next individual challenge.
abbylovesmyungsoo chapter 32 . 9/16/2014
Wow. Just wow. I got so attached the moment I read the first chapter that I finished reading within approximately 40 hours or less. I was about to click the 'Next' button only realize Chapter 33 is yet to come. This is indeed a masterpiece. Especially to me, who had been a fan of Radiata Stories since 2006 (a year after its release, yeah). I'll just wait for the next chapter... I hope it comes soon. I'll definitely become bored without this. Please, update soon. I will be waiting. Way to go author-san!
Alvin Nobody chapter 32 . 8/5/2014
I loved it. An entire chapter devoted to the earth dragon battle. Is that the way it will be with the other three dragons?
The Flying Frog chapter 32 . 6/28/2014
That was a great chapter to read, and I really enjoyed the battle. I could see it in my mind as I read it. It's sort of like watching an episode of Radiata Stories in episodic form by reading this. I kind of picture them as anime characters and less pixalated from the game, but I really enjoyed this chapter.

Lord Zane had a close encounter, and Jack is even more affected by Falvern in this place of challenges than ever before. I'm on the edge of my seat going "What? That's the end of the chapter? NOOOO!"

lol.
SkyRune chapter 32 . 6/28/2014
writing a review is hard. well, lets get started. a wonderful battle to start your return. they way you have Lord Zane trying to push Algandars at bay is a nice touch. i wander if Jack ever caught on that he has Algandars? i know that Ridley saw the resting place of Zanes Brother, but how would Jack react to it?

after the "Dragons" challenges, would you have Lenneth force the challengers to go through the the Tower like in the game to face the next challenge without a way to transport them back to the common area? i know that you have everything set out before hand and i'm probably just being a nuisance questioning you. what would you do if you decided to have one of the humans show signs of Algandars appearing like Carin? that would be interesting plot twist.

Well i think that's it. PM me if you ever want to talk. Take Care.
SkyRune chapter 31 . 5/12/2014
Welcome Back. It's great to hear from you again. Leneth has been a favorite character because of her background. i wonder if you are going to show a little bit of her past when she talks to Elwen again and have Elwen mention "Wylfred". it would be interesting to have Lenneth hold a conversation with Carin with him being her einherjar. i know that this story will end sometime soon, but it's to good to end. last comment, Gil's and Natalie's interpretation of Jack as being both Carin's son and holding a relationship with Ridley as being the Vessel. Hope to read the next chapter soon. take care.
The Flying Frog chapter 31 . 5/11/2014
Very good chapter. The Labyrinth of Resolve is a brilliant idea, where Ridley has to be tried in body, mind and spirit.

In a sense, this story could be Ridley's story like Radiata Stories was Jack's in how he grew.

Think of it, Ridley didn't go through nearly as much character development that Jack does. When he first joins the Knights, he's arrogant, overly confident, insubordinate, and has overly high expectations and feels sort of entitled to decent quarters or decent assignments (with his death wail on the room he gets with Leonard.)

His experiences getting kicked out of the Knights, making friends in Theater Vancoor, learning to be a leader, forgiving Gawain for his father's death, and committing himself completely to the cause he chose. He suffered doubt, grief, pain, was forced to fight his friends and pretty much kept Ridley out of the fighting at first in his desire to protect her, before eventually coming back to Radiata perfectly willing to accept the consequences of his actions. The game, and your story Sever All Ties is a brilliant culmination of Jack's maturity. Granted, he's still immature in several ways, and quite obtuse, but is now frequently being forced to think about where he wants to be in the future, and who he wants to be with, from his talk with Ridley's mother about how Ridley's future will turn out should they succeed and if Jack wants to be a part of it, to Belflower pretty much telling Jack point-blank she wants him to come home to her and she desires to get to know him more intimately.

Ridley's gone through her share as well, and she's shown signs of jealousy whenever other girls show Jack special attention, she's gone through her own turmoil when she prepared for the Changeover, she had a head start on Jack on maturity and her time in courts prepared her for thinking about others motivations and such, but I doubt she's gone through as much emotional development as Jack has. Okay, Jack had a long way to go so it's not a fair comparison, but I would like to see a scene where Ridley discusses with someone her plans for the future, where she sees herself, and where does se see Jack in that life similar to what her mother discussed with Jack. Heck, she could simply reminisce about it a little since she would be thinking about it with her background.

But suffice it to say, I'm greatly enjoying this story and I'm looking forward to the dragon fight. And once again, I was greatly impressed with the Labyrinth idea.
Lazy guy chapter 30 . 4/14/2014
Haha, I have admit I was feeling like that guide as she saw those cloths everywhere, though silly of me to expect that from Jack... xD

Now it seems the challenges are afoot, looking forward to the development when they meet the dragons especially parsec; unless they don't got anything to say which would be a bit sad...

Ah the swords, I was wondering if you were gonna show them here, nice move to connecting them to each dragon though I wonder who's gonna take the spear...

Interesting thing you got Hap involved in Ridley's head, wonder how that'll factor later on; and as expected seems like she is not amused by the kissing scene and the whole running off with Alicia bit.

I have a feeling Elwin is gonna be challenged for leadership later on, got a feeling the group is gonna be divided by a bigger margin from her choices later on in the challenges.

How far off in the story are we currently? are we at the half point? Just curious is all.