Reviews for Destroy and Rebuild
justafan chapter 12 . 9/12
lenneth for favorite girl haha man she was stuff to beat not as tough as captain bulge hilarious beginning scene haha damn ephemeral queen though i hate her and it seems jack might get a harem haha can only hope.
justafan chapter 2 . 9/12
that sword did a number on jack or aphelion gave him his power or something man wonder how its gonna go down at the castle.
justafan chapter 1 . 9/12
read the first story i hope jack goes in those new dungeons that show up and beat those dragons again haha.
wat
Alvin Nobody chapter 38 . 4/20
You updated, awesome. This was a good chapter. I'm kinda surprised by the water dragons trial, but it makes sense. you know, i hope the relationship with Alicia goes somewhere. I love there dynamic
The Flying Frog chapter 38 . 4/17
Awesome chapter. I loved that at the end, Alecs was forced to face the fact that sometimes you can work outside the conditions set before him to achieve a goal, such as defending the innoent when told not to, and would thus get the same reward had he done so.

That would be a shock to the system after watching all the great atrocities of world history.

On a couple of side notes, I love how Alicia decided to kiss Jack and let him know her feelings on their relationship while expressing her jealousy that Lenneth and Bellflower both kissed him. Must be hard for Jack to be so popular with the ladies and the one who he does like hasn't showed him how much she cares for him, although anyone who played the game knows she does.

I also loved the conversation between Elwen and Cain about the will of the gods and his new-found willingness to fight the dragons.
abbylovesmyungsoo chapter 38 . 4/17
I really liked the Alicia and Jack scene, and loved the chapter as whole. A back story of Aleks would be amazing to see.

I'm really very thankful to you, it's rare for someone to have dedication in updating every once in a while despite being busy, not to mention, writing every single one with amazing quality. Sure, it took long, but still, I always believe and trust that a great chapter will come. Thank you always for the hard work!
MagatsuIza chapter 38 . 4/17
I sense a disturbance in the air of the plot.

*sniff* *sniff* This smell of plot twist.. it's something familiar. Maybe just my imagination. Anyway, this time is longer than the last and am grateful for it. I hope you can keep this up, because I want to see the ending.

*shiver* I sense another disturbances.
A.K.U chapter 36 . 6/9/2015
I can only say how impressed I am with this Fic.
I eagerly await your next chapter.
Can't wait for Cain!
Alvin Nobody chapter 36 . 5/27/2015
Nice job on the quick update. I was wondering when people would start calling Elwen out on her decisions. I don't think Aleks will be able to pass his test. He seems very much a man of action.
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 36 . 5/27/2015
Ah, so dear lady Ridley has a little voice in her head. Hn, interesting. Zane is contemplating his demise. Hmm, Morbid. And Jack discovers that Lenneth likes to watch him while he's in bed and get him frustrated easily. *Grins* Now that's just... Naughty. Also, I've been wondering something... why use the wish to fix the world when they should just wish to fix the system it runs on. Why bother repairing something that gets broke to easily? Ask for a new cosmic order where both humans and Elves have access to magic and have humans more intricately and intimately to the natural world like the other races to help them be aware of its state... or something like that. (feel free to chuckle at the way I've worded this review.)
MagatsuIza chapter 36 . 5/26/2015
I feel that the dark plot become lessen as the story goes on.
The Flying Frog chapter 36 . 5/26/2015
This was a wonderful chapter. Sorry about not reviewing the previous chapter, my laptop crashed and I'm actually typing this out on my phone.

Nice bit of temptation for Jack, and I think the challenge for Sterling is absolutely brilliant. It almost seems like the individual challenges are custom made to each person who steps to the plate.

Looking forward to more.
abbylovesmyungsoo chapter 35 . 5/14/2015
Great chapter as always. Alicia beating Cepheid was not unforeseen but quite unexpected, since I thought Gil has to finish the dragon for him to get the Jinn. I might be wrong and must've forgotten something, though? If so, I'm so please forgive me. Haha.

Again, it's gonna take a while for another chapter update.. But oh well, I'll wait patiently! :)
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 35 . 5/12/2015
Ya'know, I'm wondering if there's a chance to change how the changeover works. Like, instead of killing off humanity why not just revert the current population into children while wiping their memories, and put them into suspended animation(frozen in giant crystals or something)and leave them like that for a thousand years while the balance of nature recovers. Great chapter BTW.