Reviews for Destroy and Rebuild
Ooo this is pretty suspenseful. Obviously they'll compleat the challenge, but will they all make it out alive? Also looking forward to seeing Jack take on the swords challenges
Alvin Nobody chapter 39 . 2/22
MattMC3 chapter 39 . 2/20
Been a little busy with classes and all that stuff to really catch the updates in the mess of emails I get on the daily but I went back and read over the last fifteen chapters just to get myself refreshed and I still like what I see. I hope to see more of the JackxAlicia. I think these interactions are swaying me to more of that pairing. Because who doesn't like a good plot twist?
justafan chapter 12 . 9/12/2016
lenneth for favorite girl haha man she was stuff to beat not as tough as captain bulge hilarious beginning scene haha damn ephemeral queen though i hate her and it seems jack might get a harem haha can only hope.
justafan chapter 2 . 9/12/2016
that sword did a number on jack or aphelion gave him his power or something man wonder how its gonna go down at the castle.
justafan chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
read the first story i hope jack goes in those new dungeons that show up and beat those dragons again haha.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/28/2016
wat
Alvin Nobody chapter 38 . 4/20/2016
You updated, awesome. This was a good chapter. I'm kinda surprised by the water dragons trial, but it makes sense. you know, i hope the relationship with Alicia goes somewhere. I love there dynamic
The Flying Frog chapter 38 . 4/17/2016
Awesome chapter. I loved that at the end, Alecs was forced to face the fact that sometimes you can work outside the conditions set before him to achieve a goal, such as defending the innoent when told not to, and would thus get the same reward had he done so.

That would be a shock to the system after watching all the great atrocities of world history.

On a couple of side notes, I love how Alicia decided to kiss Jack and let him know her feelings on their relationship while expressing her jealousy that Lenneth and Bellflower both kissed him. Must be hard for Jack to be so popular with the ladies and the one who he does like hasn't showed him how much she cares for him, although anyone who played the game knows she does.

I also loved the conversation between Elwen and Cain about the will of the gods and his new-found willingness to fight the dragons.
abbylovesmyungsoo chapter 38 . 4/17/2016
I really liked the Alicia and Jack scene, and loved the chapter as whole. A back story of Aleks would be amazing to see.

I'm really very thankful to you, it's rare for someone to have dedication in updating every once in a while despite being busy, not to mention, writing every single one with amazing quality. Sure, it took long, but still, I always believe and trust that a great chapter will come. Thank you always for the hard work!
MagatsuIza chapter 38 . 4/17/2016
I sense a disturbance in the air of the plot.

*sniff* *sniff* This smell of plot twist.. it's something familiar. Maybe just my imagination. Anyway, this time is longer than the last and am grateful for it. I hope you can keep this up, because I want to see the ending.

*shiver* I sense another disturbances.
A.K.U chapter 36 . 6/9/2015
I can only say how impressed I am with this Fic.
I eagerly await your next chapter.
Can't wait for Cain!
Alvin Nobody chapter 36 . 5/27/2015
Nice job on the quick update. I was wondering when people would start calling Elwen out on her decisions. I don't think Aleks will be able to pass his test. He seems very much a man of action.
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 36 . 5/27/2015
Ah, so dear lady Ridley has a little voice in her head. Hn, interesting. Zane is contemplating his demise. Hmm, Morbid. And Jack discovers that Lenneth likes to watch him while he's in bed and get him frustrated easily. *Grins* Now that's just... Naughty. Also, I've been wondering something... why use the wish to fix the world when they should just wish to fix the system it runs on. Why bother repairing something that gets broke to easily? Ask for a new cosmic order where both humans and Elves have access to magic and have humans more intricately and intimately to the natural world like the other races to help them be aware of its state... or something like that. (feel free to chuckle at the way I've worded this review.)
MagatsuIza chapter 36 . 5/26/2015
I feel that the dark plot become lessen as the story goes on.