Reviews for Destroy and Rebuild
A.K.U chapter 36 . 6/9
I can only say how impressed I am with this Fic.
I eagerly await your next chapter.
Can't wait for Cain!
Alvin Nobody chapter 36 . 5/27
Nice job on the quick update. I was wondering when people would start calling Elwen out on her decisions. I don't think Aleks will be able to pass his test. He seems very much a man of action.
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 36 . 5/27
Ah, so dear lady Ridley has a little voice in her head. Hn, interesting. Zane is contemplating his demise. Hmm, Morbid. And Jack discovers that Lenneth likes to watch him while he's in bed and get him frustrated easily. *Grins* Now that's just... Naughty. Also, I've been wondering something... why use the wish to fix the world when they should just wish to fix the system it runs on. Why bother repairing something that gets broke to easily? Ask for a new cosmic order where both humans and Elves have access to magic and have humans more intricately and intimately to the natural world like the other races to help them be aware of its state... or something like that. (feel free to chuckle at the way I've worded this review.)
MagatsuIza chapter 36 . 5/26
I feel that the dark plot become lessen as the story goes on.
The Flying Frog chapter 36 . 5/26
This was a wonderful chapter. Sorry about not reviewing the previous chapter, my laptop crashed and I'm actually typing this out on my phone.

Nice bit of temptation for Jack, and I think the challenge for Sterling is absolutely brilliant. It almost seems like the individual challenges are custom made to each person who steps to the plate.

Looking forward to more.
abbylovesmyungsoo chapter 35 . 5/14
Great chapter as always. Alicia beating Cepheid was not unforeseen but quite unexpected, since I thought Gil has to finish the dragon for him to get the Jinn. I might be wrong and must've forgotten something, though? If so, I'm so please forgive me. Haha.

Again, it's gonna take a while for another chapter update.. But oh well, I'll wait patiently! :)
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 35 . 5/12
Ya'know, I'm wondering if there's a chance to change how the changeover works. Like, instead of killing off humanity why not just revert the current population into children while wiping their memories, and put them into suspended animation(frozen in giant crystals or something)and leave them like that for a thousand years while the balance of nature recovers. Great chapter BTW.
Alvin Nobody chapter 35 . 5/12
Overall a great chapter. I loved the battle and Elwen's talk with Natalie was nice. However, I am dissapointed in you for that awkward eating scene between Jack and Ridley. I feel it could have been handled so much better, especially the cheek wipe. Of course credit where credit is due, you recovered immediately once lunch was over with. I loved there interactions with each other right before the fought, and that sucker punch at the end was great. Keep up the good work.
MagatsuIza chapter 34 . 1/17
Well, to tell you the truth. I was confused why she was there at first. but, finally I can conclude a hypothesis why she can be there.
Alvin Nobody chapter 34 . 1/3
This chapter was very interesting. I liked Gil's individual challenge, and it must have been a relief for him. Their fight with Cepheid so far sounds awesome, but man, Gil seems to be carrying this fight already just like with Baade.
abbylovesmyungsoo chapter 34 . 1/1
Yes, it all makes sense now! So there won't be much Jack in the next few chapters. Well, it's alright, but I'm interested in how things will turn out. Will the distortion really regress after it or not? Will he able to finally control the Falvern? There's a lot I'm curious about.

Whoa. Gil is really a smart fellow, isn't he. Glad to know he's very true to this alliance. Will you be revealing more about the Algandars Castle and the King Nohmet and his bro?

So Khell was also the one who forged Avcoor, huh? Jinn, Leviathan and Efreet, too. Well, it's not that surprising, I have a feeling that there will be something more about him... Hmm.

I think the next battle's going to be epic. I don't particularly like or dislike Aleks and Nocturne, but I do think they are suited to this fight along with Alicia. To each their own, I guess. But I do hope they kick Cepheid's butt. (I don't hate dragons, but disliked fighting them in the Dragon lair cave. I tried about more than 20 times before finally moving on to the next level. Was Distortion corridor next? I forgot.)

Great chapter! I'll wait again for the next. Oh, and Happy New Year! :)
Azn Leo-kun chapter 33 . 11/26/2014
Uwaaa Kain development niceee
Waiting patiently for nocturnes turn
Lazy guy chapter 33 . 10/22/2014
Sorry for not posting any reviews in a while, been away for some time xP

Anyway, as always you jump in right right where you left off from last time at the end of the fight, and we see how badly the team was knocked around!
Poor Gil now has to another one too, man he needs a break

Also we discover some info about the chief's deal with Lenneth, entailing both her and Jack not being able to do any of the first 5 fights, that's gonna be tough when the other start to notice her AND jack not doing anything during the third and fourth matches.
It's a shame, I was hoping Jack would meet up with the old fogey... :(

Also at last Kain is finally getting some motivation in choosing a side already, he needed the push for a while now, you can't stay neutral forever mate.

ALSO! Finally Jack might finally be able to get back into shape, I can't wait until he gets the sword
MagatsuIza chapter 33 . 10/12/2014
I don't know how to compliment your story. It's great. good idea putting Lenneth. I thought god was toying with me y'know. before finding sever all ties I was looking for Lenneth ISO
and failed until I give up.
abbylovesmyungsoo chapter 33 . 10/6/2014
Oh no need to thank me, author-san! :) Oh yes, indeed, I started reading Sever All Ties before reading this one! I just didn't get to review it, because I thought I should do it in the end (sorry about that)... But, don't get me wrong, I actually thought it was a great fic, too! It returned my feels for Radiata Stories a lot. Especially those parts of the story when Jack killed his friends-it was one of the darkest part of Jack's journey in my opinion! :o I loved it! I went through so much when I was reading it! XD

Anyways, Chapter 33 is no disappointment! I just got to read it today, though (five days after you updated it). I feel dumb. Haha. But straight to the point-this chapter made me infer that Jack isn't going to fight the four dragons? Am I right? He'll have to deal with whatever he'll have to deal with to make the distortion in his soul fade away. ( _ ) An Elementary's review. I know. Sorry.

Great chapter! Hoping for more! Soon! Haha. I hope Ridley and Jack will talk now... Just so you know... I ship them so hard. And...I kinda ship Jack with Alicia, too. It's great that you've chosen her as Ridley's source of jealousy. XD ('Cause others like Lily.. Or Leona) Again, way to go author-san! I'm rooting for you! I WILL BE WAITING. :)