Reviews for Tutoring Sessions
RivErStaR chapter 7 . 8/30/2002
Hey great story so far - keep the chaapies comin. I especially love how u used Ferdinand's declaration to Miranda from the Tempest in there. Nice touch! I've alwayz luved the bard but u didn't write out the 'to be or not to that is the question, whether 'tis nobler of the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune...' Sorry I studied it too closely last year : ) Can't wait for the next installment
Pandemonium chapter 7 . 8/29/2002
Ooh, you updated - thank you very much!

Great ep - love how Declan and RJ got into a debate about the Indiana Jones trilogy... lol

Do I need another moral dilemma to encourage you to post again soon? ;)
Forever Fairy chapter 7 . 8/29/2002
Have I ever mentioned that this is the coolest story ever? It's getting really cute please keep going!
Pandemonium chapter 6 . 8/25/2002
*grins proudly*

Thanks Deb! Very good chapter, love the relationship that is forming with Miranda and RJ (very cool character!)

I couldn't persuade/inspire you into posting another ep soon, could I? *g* thanks again for the great ep!
Pandemonium chapter 5 . 8/12/2002
Moral dilemma number one:

You read this really good story, but suddenly find you've run out of episodes to read. Do you

a) Beg for more?

or

b) Threaten the writer until you get the wanted result?

ANSWER: Whichever answer will push you to post the next chapter ASAP:D
Pandemonium chapter 2 . 8/9/2002
"the same natural disaster that wrecked Declan's office on a daily basis had also visited RJ" - LMAO, very amusing episode and love the story so far... *totters off to read more*
Medie chapter 4 . 5/1/2002
Dinner at McDonald's huh? *G* How very cute! Very Declan! I'm glad Peggy forgave him!
Nina chapter 2 . 4/10/2002
Please tell me you're going to update it's been forever!
Medie chapter 2 . 4/5/2002
I can't believe I forgot to review this chapter! It's great! RJ's very compelling and you're writing Miranda wonderfully! I can't wait to see the rest of it!
sarah chapter 2 . 3/28/2002
oh please oh please oh PLEASE update! i can't wait to read more! ps- does RJ stand

for Roger Jr? :)
OjosVerdes chapter 2 . 3/27/2002
Deb, this is really great! Can't wait to see more!

Rachael
Azar Suerte chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
This is really cute. I still would rather see Miranda with Declan, but if she can't have him, RJ is the perfect alternative! When's the next part? ;-)
Sarah chapter 2 . 3/23/2002
great story! finally someone for miranda? i hope so! please continue!
Jenn Osborne chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
Something different. What will happen next, I wonder?
Medie chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
LOL! This is priceless! I love it! The Declan & Miranda banter is typically them! Perfect Debbie! I can't wait to see what you do with this next!