Reviews for Alpha Protocol: G22
Wayward AMP chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
1st impression-only review. When I was thru on that Yacht, and that craven b-itch ganged-up on me with those wanna-be stormtroopers, I simply shot her in the face. I dislike that kind of craven, and honor-free company. What I really consider a good idea is, where you added to the original game-story. I hope I find time to read the complete story soon. Thank you.
UnStellar chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Hey,

It's been a while since you posted this story but I feel like reviewing. I very much enjoyed this story! You did an excellent job, I VERY much enjoyed how well you portrayed all the characters. Especially Michael and Heck, I felt like I was playing the game, the dialogue was spot on. Creative and fun action, great pace, great portrayal of all the characters!

You have an excellent feel for fanfiction. I haven't had a piece of fanfiction grip me in quite some time, good job you! My only criticisim of this story is that I personally don't like SisXThorton, but that's a personal taste, and has nothing to do with your writing.

Keep on keepin' on,
-UnStellar
oathkeeper65 chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
I have to admit dude, for one of the only alpha protocol stories, I found this highly enjoyable. The ONE thing I did't like was the fact that you had MIke, go for a child. She can't be that old, based on what MIke says about her in the game. Overall 4/5
AbsenceOfTruth chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I want to read the full story!
Major Plothole chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
Love it, was browsing seeing if anyone wrote a pairing of my favorite female lead from Alpha Protocol, and found this. Loved that game, and seriously - I loved reading this. It fit the characters both rather well, I like the quirky Mike, best way to play him I think. And I actually managed to not think of Mike's horrid voice actor while reading this (ha ha). So, thanks again for this and keep up the good writing!
shadow1real chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Thank you for this story it really finished the story for me I loved sis in the game and was sad that you couldn't do anything for her in the game but this is an amazing story thanks
Stone chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
This story is an old favorite of mine.
Loved the Game
Love the pairing, very few good Sis stories
Guest chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
that was pretty awesome :).
Orumon chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
A very nice story. Shame we'd never get to see the continuing adventures of Mike Thorton and Sis, but oh well.

I guess there isn't enough material to go on with there. Shame there wasn't an alpha protocol 2, but that was because the game didn't sell.
Bilbo chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
Cute story. I liked albatross so it's sad to see him turned into a nutty old man, but since it's for Sis' sake, I can't complain. Also, poor Mike, sounds like a painful experience, haha.
Voodoo24000 chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
Great story, man. I love the way you portrayed Sis. Though (granted it wouldn't have helped the story much if you did this) I don't think Sis would even sign very much...just my opinion, though.

Also, I agree with Anime...um...I only memorized the first bit of their name, but that person...or robot. Where was Mina? Did she die? Cuz honestly I can't see her abandoning Thorton even after it's all over.
beta111 chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
haha that was a great story you really portrayed Mike great and Sis too I think really great read and great comedy value
That F.I.G chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
Aha loved your portrayal of Thornton in your works. The best parts of that game came from hammering the square button at any given chance. Bravo!
BrazeRancor chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
Great work. I was thoroughly impressed with your PDF.
General Herbison chapter 7 . 8/4/2011
Loved this fic :D I always did feel like helping Sis while I was playing the game. Great fic