Reviews for Hollow Kingdom
just started reading this story and it really interesting im wondering if you or anyone has done a picture of what the hollow ichigo looks like in this fanficiton.
Bloody brilliant mate
QueenKarin13 chapter 1 . 1/29
Okay intro but there were spelling mistakes and some things need to be described better.
MidnightEden234 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
mwahahahahaha Hollow Ichi!
Chick1966 chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
I'm a bit confused on the peoples characters. They just seem so ooc and bipolar. I mean what's up with Matsumoto. Originally she's a good friend of Ichigo and now she's the wicked bitch. And tatsuki is scolding orihime with hate in her eyes like she's wasn't beating up Ichigo last night. We'll written non the less
Chick1966 chapter 10 . 7/21/2014
Why the fuck is everyone out to kill Ichigo? I mean ik he put orihime through shit but it wasn't his fault. Ichigo saves the world from aizen, gets turned into a hollow, loses his memories and crap, then becomes kinda normal again and realizes all the shit that he did and all his friends are out to kill him. I mean if you ask me, he suffered more and sacrificed more than orihime.
katonga david chapter 28 . 3/30/2014
nyc work luv ur imagination hate the way u made ichigo so strong n end up making him weak in the suspense is killin me follow up the chapter soon
ThePhenakism chapter 28 . 12/13/2013
Awesome story would love to see more, I hope ichigo gets his powers back though.
Joshualien chapter 28 . 10/5/2013
So amazing... More... Ichigo should have won but it's amazing... How could Ichigo beat the demon? Well, how about making Ichigo know his mother was a quincy and a hollow too... Like in the manga... Hahaha... It'll add his power...
Bleach lover chapter 15 . 4/22/2013
Love it
blloodnaught chapter 22 . 4/15/2013
see this is where I have to stop reading, everyone is to OOC and fucked up for me to even be able to continue. OOC is good if pulled off right and this took it to far.
Oni X-Wolf chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Yep, an update would be greatly appreciated about now...
McCabeRz chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
What the fuck! Ichigo got his ass fucking kicked! It was the other fucking way round!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
I think you downplayed Ichigo's power, If he's vasto lorde, he should at least be able to crush Orihime's sheild. Can you show his power a little more please?
Kit Kinya L.O.A.F member chapter 28 . 1/6/2013
Ok this story is freakin fantastic! I really absolutly HAVE to know what happens next and how it all ends! PPOR ICHI! *sob*
Pleeeeeeeeeeeese update! Its been like... A year since your last update! D: