Reviews for Hollow Kingdom
Skeletickles chapter 2 . 23h
For fucks sake, add periods after your fucking sentences. It's so fucking annoying it's unreadable.
kkdjdjeiqqwjjsjw chapter 1 . 10/24
What if naruto was gay and came to the world of bleach as the same time natsu came here to there were all born in the exact same day 13/13/13 yinticsempt 13 era:00.666.00:13 the time of the dinasourssssssssssssssssss then kanaki from tokyo ghoul implanted ghoul organs in them to which thy would be called the hollow ghoul soul reaper,the 9 tails jinjurihoul and the fire dragon slayer that is haft demon also unkown to people called etherious natsu dragneel and know also half ghoul .Ichigo then grew 2 tails that wrap around hes arm that serve as hidden blades that could speard and make assasin creed mad and jeaolus and gay?!...and naruto's yokai grew nine more tails its know called the 18 tailed griffin due to its transformation and natsu grew wing like tails more like beatiful butterflies wings that are the length of him however tall he ay be?!... which there eys are all sharinggan and a bykugan sort of mix the sharingggaaannn ,which evolved into mangekoyou due to them driving insane and eating their so callednfamilies bestfriends and rivals and rapping there sisters...,,,incest muahhhahahhahahahhahahahahahhahaahhahaaahahahhahahahahhahahahahyayaya...thats when there 13 years old know that there 18 they met thereselves in a bath room they sensed each others aura then simultainoulsy said bad grammmmaarrrrrrrrr and no hope of living then they argeed to travel and befriend each others and go on their quest the grand line they dont really like treasure all that much but all have lust for andventure fighting in both spritual,mental,physical,carnal,wnd much more ...
Zeki-Kiryuu-kun628 chapter 27 . 9/19
So, is Zakabe an OC?
monsuno power chapter 28 . 8/26
This is great it.I would be glad.I cant wait to see their trip to hell and Orihime to read yoy soon.
Joseph20000 chapter 28 . 8/7
It was amazing loved it
Could you please finish it
I want to know what happenes next
Wtf? Ok so I'll be blunt I was a bit dissatisfied with the story progression in your writing mostly with the whole idea of hell becoming a large part in it or Ichigos odd progression. I'll say this your plot was an excellent idea to start this idea of lost humanity and a somewhat underpowered Ichigo was refreshing, you should have played with how the hogyoku ( I think that's how it's spelt?) worked more, but you kinda lost it when Devils started showing up, your story just went all over the place. I would suggest you aquire a beta reader or soneone willing to edit and check plot.
Esmereilda chapter 13 . 2/20
poor ichigo he is the put of yet another of urahara's jokes
Deaenu123 chapter 4 . 2/20
this chapter explained some questions from the last chapter
Deaenu123 chapter 3 . 2/20
alright so u have him yurn into a hollow i get it but then u have him consome aizen and absorb his powerful soul which is still linked to the hoguku(?) but he still gets hurt by people that couldnt scratch either of them before granted ichigo lost his power first before turning then he goes to HM where he is said to be a VL but when he comes back to the LW Renji decribes him as a powerful adjuncus(?) but that the fight would be very difficult to win yet the group there was strong enough to defear adjunc's before so im very confused about the power levels your thinkin they have did u nuke them power wise or some thing please clarify if you can would be very helpful.
Esmereilda chapter 12 . 2/19
poor ichigo back despite what tatsuki thinks ichigo is genuinely remorseful ab his actions as a hollow when he had lost his memories
Esmereilda chapter 11 . 2/17
um yea the kurosaki house doesn't have enough space now for isshin the twins orihime ichigo and the arrancar girls
Esmereilda chapter 10 . 2/16
looks like there is still a misunderstanding that needs to be resolved
Esmereilda chapter 9 . 2/15
yay! ichigo is back
5/5 stars.
Esmereilda chapter 8 . 2/14
I see the old Trojan horse or something similar