Reviews for Illuminated
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 16 . 4/6
Great story, so far! Love it!
Goldielover chapter 16 . 1/31
I've enjoyed what has been written on this one so far. Too bad it seems to have been abandoned. It sounds like we were just getting into some juicy Carlisle/Bella time.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/3/2014
I'm rotflmfao at you authors note at the
Bottom that is Funny I had a feeling that Edward and Leah were involved lol lol
remeyqueen74 chapter 16 . 11/25/2013
please a bit this amazing story so please thank you
catjumped1 chapter 16 . 11/19/2013
I saw that you are working on a Harry Potter story. I am sure I will enjoy it as much as your other work. I hope to see an update to some of your Twilight stories as well. This is a very good Belisle story and there is not that many of these stories so it would be great if you could someday revisit this.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/20/2013
I just found this fic and I adore it. I hope you plan to continue it. After all, you said it's time "get ready for Bella Carlisle's first proper alone time!" You can't abandon a fic there!
Jadee96xx chapter 16 . 5/20/2013
update please :)
Allons-y 23 chapter 16 . 4/30/2013
I wish there were more...
Allons-y 23 chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
You do know that your brilliant writing is keeping me awake all night, right?
Allons-y 23 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
It's 3:31 in Maine and I'm still reading your writing.
I think I'm addicted!
CosmicEssence chapter 16 . 4/2/2013
Love how the fact Bella bonds with the family not just one or two and how they defend her against Edward or move to support her throughout. th LeahxEdward thing was a surprise as was th Jasper getting to turn her part...though it fitted in real nice...kinda made me think of your jasperxbella fics but without the intimacy lol. Just overall, very much enjoyed this and while i would like to see more I hve to admit the last one i read is pulling my attention just slightly more :P
babesbraves chapter 16 . 1/18/2013
Please finish I love your story!
pegasus5406 chapter 16 . 12/11/2012
Oh noooo...I thought this story was complete...argh...oh well, I hope you are deciding to update soon...I love this story...as I'm learning to love all your stories...thanks hon...bigg huggs Peggy
HisSecretLover18 chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
What's going to happen next? Why doesn't Bella have an aversion to human blood? Will she have her shield too? I hope you update soon please.
Merteuil chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! I'm not even a fan of any other pairing aside from Edward/Bella and the canon pairings, but I've been reading your alternates and love them. So please just finish this up! I'm completely addicted.

A chapter or two would work, epilogue and such.