Reviews for Vindictive Hand of Vengeance
dreamerrandomx chapter 16 . 10/18/2014
Please update love it
blindredeyes chapter 16 . 6/18/2014
Raven, here? O.O
If so then where is BeastBoy.
I missed him..
Low Point chapter 15 . 10/13/2013
Overall, I enjoyed this fic, but the finale of Vindictive Hand of Vengeance is the low point. Not because it, to quote someone's review, "strays too far from the spirit of Ben 10". I would rather read this than watch Ben 10: Omniverse. I was just hoping for Gwen to get her happy ending, and this is anything but a happy ending.
Ouch chapter 14 . 10/13/2013
This is where the fic gets depressing. Vindictive Hand of Vengeance is still a good fic and a million times better than Omniverse will ever be, but this is where the fic gets depressing.
Fridge Logic chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
Seeing Morgg's men attack Grandpa Max, which caused an enraged Gwen to accelerate her plans, was a brilliant move. However, it also makes the tragedy that occurs later in this story (Devlin's death) Morgg's fault for pushing Gwen into pushing Charmcaster into doing what she did to Devlin, and once again Morgg ruining Kevin's life.

This is only my second time reading this, and I have to say that I wish you were the head writer for Omniverse, because this is what that abomination should have been.

By the way, if you have a deviantArt, could you post a picture of what Gwen looks like. I always get confused by other people's concept of left and right and I want to know what side of Gwen's face the other scar is.
Aivlyz chapter 15 . 8/7/2013
OH SHIT. THIS WAS A GREAT STORY! With death note in it too. Like, oh my god. Dood, you have to continue this, it's been more than a year! I really hope you'll finish this piece of great work! I'm begging. I don't really have much of a complain to it. Just goddamit, finish this!
Bastet Goddess chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
DO NOT STOP!
Ginger04 chapter 15 . 6/30/2013
Awesome story!
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 15 . 2/5/2013
Please update soon, I'm a really big fan of this story...I always like a good vengeance story...
WitchLight27 chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
OH MY GOD! Is it over or something? Please don't end it here its gonna kill me! Also do you do crossovers? Cause I have ideas that I'd like t pitch with you if you mind.
alicelover520 chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
UPDATE SOON! I have to know what happens!
Zenith McCarthy chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
What took you so long to update? Well update soon! :)
Fantasylover98 chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
Wow what a chapter :) keep updating please :)
chocolatedream075 chapter 14 . 12/31/2012
update! now!
Zenith McCarthy chapter 14 . 10/23/2012
R u gonna continue plz update soon!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »