Reviews for Vindictive Hand of Vengeance
chumble chapter 3 . 10/14
I'm three chapters in. I like your story, I keep wanting to stop reading and play a game I recently re-downloaded, but at the same time I can't bring myself to stop reading and keep clicking the next chapter. it's good, good enough I can't put it down.
chumble chapter 1 . 10/14
I like your story so far to be honest, still one thing bugs me and needs to be done. Excuse me for a moment.

*Wanders off and smacks ben in the back of the head and begins to yell at him and gesturing to the omnitrix*

*Ben looks down and turns into Alien X and erases the murder attempt entirely and bringing the Magister back to life*

*Comes back over to you.* That feels better, now as I said, your story is entertaining so far and I'm looking forward to reading more of it, it was just bugging me that Ben didn't use Alien X to fix the problem because we've seen he could literally recreate an entire universe with that Alien form so erasing one murder and bringing them back to life wouldn't be an issue. Anyway love your story and I'm about to hit chapter 2 next.
chimera629 chapter 5 . 3/16/2016
Wow Kevin was completely screwed over
chimera629 chapter 4 . 3/16/2016
How is she taking blows from them and exbiting such strength without her mana? I'm surprised that Farias is elderly I thought his people were immortal? If Evan has both powers why dies he have to feed on her he should be producing his own mana? I'm surprised Kevin isn't 11k and her partner became her Butler
chimera629 chapter 2 . 3/16/2016
So is this Kevin 11k and how old do he and Gwen loom since they seem to age slower than ben
chimera629 chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
I wonder what the boy can do and what they did to keep Kevin from snapping
Guest chapter 17 . 9/20/2015
Really only care about Charmcaster and Mike with his looks
kitkat2150 chapter 17 . 9/19/2015
YEY. Awesome story couldn't stop reading :)
kitkat2150 chapter 14 . 9/19/2015
Loved this chapter :)
dreamerrandomx chapter 16 . 10/18/2014
Please update love it
blindredeyes chapter 16 . 6/18/2014
Raven, here? O.O
If so then where is BeastBoy.
I missed him..
Low Point chapter 15 . 10/13/2013
Overall, I enjoyed this fic, but the finale of Vindictive Hand of Vengeance is the low point. Not because it, to quote someone's review, "strays too far from the spirit of Ben 10". I would rather read this than watch Ben 10: Omniverse. I was just hoping for Gwen to get her happy ending, and this is anything but a happy ending.
Ouch chapter 14 . 10/13/2013
This is where the fic gets depressing. Vindictive Hand of Vengeance is still a good fic and a million times better than Omniverse will ever be, but this is where the fic gets depressing.
Fridge Logic chapter 9 . 10/9/2013
Seeing Morgg's men attack Grandpa Max, which caused an enraged Gwen to accelerate her plans, was a brilliant move. However, it also makes the tragedy that occurs later in this story (Devlin's death) Morgg's fault for pushing Gwen into pushing Charmcaster into doing what she did to Devlin, and once again Morgg ruining Kevin's life.

This is only my second time reading this, and I have to say that I wish you were the head writer for Omniverse, because this is what that abomination should have been.

By the way, if you have a deviantArt, could you post a picture of what Gwen looks like. I always get confused by other people's concept of left and right and I want to know what side of Gwen's face the other scar is.
Aivlyz chapter 15 . 8/7/2013
OH SHIT. THIS WAS A GREAT STORY! With death note in it too. Like, oh my god. Dood, you have to continue this, it's been more than a year! I really hope you'll finish this piece of great work! I'm begging. I don't really have much of a complain to it. Just goddamit, finish this!