Reviews for The Best Part of Me
Insane Magician chapter 2 . 10/30/2016
I think Kurt's would be enlightening

Don't ask me why, but I would also love an account on Karskofky (did I spell it right?) and, Santana
Also, I'm actually surprised that Brittany isn't truly mentioned
Just an observation; it would be interesting to read from her perspective
garnmcgaughn chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
Another great story and curious on who you would do next as any of them would defiantly be a challenge and a fun read.
CarolineSC chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Very cute! Would love to see perspectives from the other geeks!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
I want to read Rachel's point of view. :}
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
I loved this, I'm glad you put so much depth into it-Quinn's issues and her insecurity. Someone that arrogant and indifferent is never that confident, its often a front and Rachel is her inspiration to be better. I love that theme. I also like how these chapters are written because it really did seem like Finn (which annoyed me because I don't like him much, but you portrayed him accurtatly) and I love how much Quinn loves Rachel, loves her even though she's been told she shouldn't. Its great you put in the eating disorder and how sensitive Quinn is, I think you really understand her character.
obscure999 chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
I find this a great compliment to 'I Got Time While She Got Freedom' well written some angst but not so much that is becomes outright depressing. Covering the same period and subject from different prospectives works rather well and hope some day you decided to add in additional prospectives, even so this and 'I got time' can certainly stand on their own even if you don't.
lamb-13 chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
PUCK!
anon chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
My only problem with your little series is that I'm pretty sure that Karofsky's first name isn't Kyle. I could have sworn it was David.
Roxy4vamp chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
Once again this story is awesome. Can't wait for the next companion piece.
alyciasquidd chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
That was another great companion to the original story. I would love to see Puck's POV or maybe Kurt's. :)
ak1447 chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
This was completely and totally wonderful, such beautiful real writing, I would really like to see Puck or Kurt's POV, most of all though I would love Rachel's POV, are there any plans for hers? I really loved this in Quinn's POV, thanks for an amazingly story!
umi chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Great story! I enjoyed it very much. As for the next one, I would really love to see Puck's or Kurt's POV.
kbells chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
You are such an amazing writer. I must thank you so much for this emotional rollercoaster. I did cry at one point, then at the end realized I had a huge cheesy grin on my face... plus I kinda hate finn, especially with his new character developments on the show. I like seeing him get crushed and hurt over and over in ur fic, like they do with rachel during almost every show, just wish glee would get it right, and perhaps give her a little redemption... tanget sry.

my suggestion for next, rachel.
Queen Nan chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Kurt. Cause I like Kurt. Also this is awesome. I feel bad for quinn with her body issues. Thank you for this story.
alyciasquidd chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I can't believe I missed this when you first posted it. I loved reading it. :)