Reviews for The First Day of Forever
PippaFrost chapter 17 . 6/28
You are a genius. Enough said. This was perfection. You're a genius. A genius.
PippaFrost chapter 14 . 6/28
DAMNIT ARTHUR! HE WAS OBVIOUSLY TALKING ABOUT YOU GODDAMNIT! YOU IDIOT!
Eef chapter 17 . 3/3
Hello Niphrehdil,
I don't have an account, so if you want to e-mail with me. This is my e-mail:

I'm the one from the review of yesterday.
Eva vd Meer
Please write more story's!

I read Bloodlust. I know it isn't yours, but it is a nice story. There is only really much bromance in, you don't have that. keep it like that! 'cause it isn't real!
Eef chapter 17 . 3/2
Pleeeeaaaaseeee! write another merlin ''serie''!? You make me so happy with this! You are writing in a wonderful way! It is just perfect! You can't even imagine how happy I'm finding your story's! please write another one, i'm begging you! do it? for me? for all the other people in the merlin fandom?

eef
friendshipsoverships chapter 17 . 1/16/2014
This has been beautiful. Thank you so much.
xBookEaterx chapter 17 . 8/31/2013
Incredible.
Pony rider chapter 17 . 6/29/2013
I felt compelled to review. And yet there are so many things going on in my mind right now.
But to put it simply, this trilogy is now one of the two fics that have been carved in my head.

Do keep writing, author.
Gnippi chapter 17 . 5/30/2013
The final part of this trilogy.. god I seriously have no words to describe how I'm feeling right now! I'm crying! You're an awesome writer and I simply love how you write, there are always so much feelings and emotions! And Merlin as Court Sorcerer... i've really wished to see that in the tv show... By the way, thank you very very much for writing this story!
SammySW chapter 17 . 3/29/2013
Oh God.. I have no words (neither Russian nor English) to describe all feelings and emotions I had reading this trilogy! I admire you, dear author!) I wasn't able to make myself do something else but reading) And I have to study right now actually.. I literally lived in world u created. There were so worrying, exiting, terrifying. I'd like to say thank you) Please, don't stop writing))
P.S. I'm not native English speaker too. And these stories are the first I have read in English. And it wasn't any troubles to understand it. Sorry, I barely understand what I'm talking about here)) Just.. Thank u again and keep writing)
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 17 . 2/11/2013
Thank you for 3 wonderful stories, they're brilliant! I've finished them all in 2 days (although I remembered I had finished the first two ages ago, since I didn't have the account here) I did really enjoy them all. Well done!
Emmaness chapter 17 . 2/2/2013
I have no words. I have spent all day reading this trilogy, and I have so many emotions it's not even funny. First of all, you have amazing English skills. I know a couple of people who have spoken English their whole lives as a first language that cannot write things this amazing. Secondly, I love who you describe settings and characters, it makes me feel so much more then I usually do while reading. Thirdly, you made me cry! It's almost impossible to make me cry at anything, much less reading. Fourth, it's hazy, not hazel haha. Hazel's a plant and an eye colour. :D Lastly, I wish that you'd never stop writing, no matter what! I literally stayed up until 6 in the morning reading these. These are no doubt my favourite stories pertaining to Merlin that I have ever read, and that's saying something :D
Much love from America,
Emma :D
Caramella0 chapter 17 . 1/15/2013
I love your trilogy! Your stories are amazing! Its like I am watching TV just much better. When I start reading suddenly I am in it - no chance but to read it till the awesome end! Keep going and thanks !
photo100 chapter 17 . 12/31/2012
A magically ending to a fantastically thrilling trilogy! I have read little which has kept me one edge as much as this! (let only kept me up so late its really early!)

What more is there is say but BRAVO and WELL DONE!
LensFlares chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I loved this trilogy so much! Thank you writing these stories and allowing people to read your amazing work!
Lenle.G chapter 17 . 5/7/2012
*Huge round of applause for some truly brilliant writing*

Great stuff!