Reviews for All That Matters
D.G. Ling chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Yay,B/N there was more of these.
Hunter5 chapter 1 . 4/6/2003
Great fic! I love the way Brad/Naomi pair up.
Kawaii Icestar chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
::sigh:: the last review i can give you until next time! ::winks:: _~! That was so SWEET! Poor poor poor poor Naomi! How dare those CENSORED people yell at Naomi! GRRR... ::glares at Naomi's so called parents::! Great story! I love one shots! _
Shadowwolf5 chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
This one's going on my favorites list too! I LOVE BRAD/NAOMI fics! Keep it up!
Naomi Hunter chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
*Glomp* How the hell did I miss that, amazing. Thanks fer the Review, gotta go coz I am in eng class
Magician of Black Chaos chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
Brad:*claps and whistles*

Naomi:*walks up behind him and whisper something in his ear, and both walk off to hotel*

Shadowfox:Even though I'm a Zoid I say it was great! Now I've got to go annoy Leena's GS for fun. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!
ShinigamiRisky chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
Nice fic'. But they didn't kiss (awwwww... darn)
TFRiD Queen chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Yeah good one! Sorry I didn't review sooner..
theend00000000 chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
! *goes on for an hour*... IT WAZ SO SWEET AND KAWAIII! I LUVD IT! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOWOW!
Unknown chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
Excellent Story! I love Brad/Naomi Fics! Please make more chapters!
a PERSON chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
pleaz continue it alittle more that was good.
Feene chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
"Very cute. I love Naomi/Brad fics, because you know that in the end they just -have- to get together. Watch out for spelling mistakes-like I'm one to be talking-but other than that, keep it up."
Beckster chapter 1 . 3/19/2002
Sweet I love fics with Naomi and Brad. Very short, sweet and to the point of the matter and all that matters to me is that Brad is there for Naomi. *sparkle_sparkle*