Reviews for Talisman
T'Xiao chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
Finally! Pike wakes up, Sofia is near and a wonderful new chapter. Thanks!
Furionknight chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
I look forward to more :)
Furionknight chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
I look forward to more :)
shadowsontherun chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
great story! i know its been over 9 months - but i really think you should finish this story! Its fantastic
IronSpockMaster chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
'before drawing a blanked over her.' Typing error? Should blanked be blanket?

A really well written chapter. :)

And I'm so glad they've found his lover. :D
Old Fiat chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Oh my God...

This story is so wonderful. The pacing is perfect. The flashbacks are beautifully written and I love how you've written and expounded upon the characters of Captain Pike and Number 1. It's beautiful. It's incredible how... real it all seems. The emotions are so powerful, but very realistic. I love how you've written a very serious story, but not made it without humor. You managed to make me laugh out loud and almost cry, which is perfect, because real life is never just funny or just sad. It's a mixture, and you've captured that mixture perfectly.

The only thing that makes the story a little difficult is that you make a couple typos and there are some very short sections (particularly the early ones with Bones and Nurse Chapel) that could be a bit longer. Never be afraid to draw out a moment. However, these are pretty minor things, that don't really detract from the overall story. You might want to get a beta to make a quick edit with your stories before you post them (hell, I'd be happy to help you out there), but, again, the overall story is so excellent that those things are pretty easily forgotten.

Wonderful work. The imagery of this story is so perfect, so beautiful. I like how you've paced this and how delicately you've written the two main characters. It's beautiful. I love it. I was wondering, actually, if I could do a series of illustrations based on your story. If you want to see some samples of my art, my deviantart account is called "cinnamon-lady24".

Please update soon! I love this story so much and I can't wait to read more of it.

-Old Fiat
ThisIsAllOfMyOldAbandonedWork chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
OMG! Love this story... In fact, i have had my own little burst of inspiration... Keep updating!
IronSpockMaster chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
'Dizziness seized him. The universe swirled around him like water in a maelstrom, and there was nothing stable to hold onto, just odd, unconnected images and flashes of memories. The roaring storm whirled around in his mind and threw pieces of flotsam onto the tempestuous sea. Words. A melody. A fragmented mathematical equation. Colors. The image of a dark haired woman.'

I love this whole paragraph. It's wonderfully written and very imaginative.

'Christine Chapels sharp tongue'

I think there should be an apostrophe : Christine Chapel's sharp tongue.

'I found her hidden in a corner, crying. I never thought that Vulcans even knew how to cry'

This just summed up how emotional that was, in two lines. Well done.

I really loved this story. Everything from the emotions and the feel of it, to the way it was written and the layout. I alos, liked the quotes.
Blip-chan chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
There is only one word for this: B'awwwwwww...

And I loved how seamlessly you mixed the two universes. It was easy to read and really, really sweet.