Reviews for Evo Weyr
nice when will you write more?
hurred is not a word
New Universe Returns chapter 5 . 5/20/2014
I do hope you can still continue with this. I love it.

Also change the title to "Generator Rex: E.V.O. Weyr".
Wolfman-053 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Queen Eggs are, indeed, larger than the average egg and have a slightly golden tint to them, so you're pretty much right on the money.
Anyways antithesis chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
Oh mrs. Macaffry. The world of fiction shal miss you dearly.
xXSpiritKeeperXx chapter 4 . 1/23/2012

Holiday dragon insurmountably awesome

Cannot wait for UPDATES \o/
NiGHTfall48 chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
(Formerly{its too early to spell!}lyokoangel43)[i didnt feel like logging in right now. Takes too damn long.]
Must.. make... lizards happy... for sake of story!
Alright, I haz a mission for you...
Update Aurora Borealis(Is that correct?) BEFORE November 11, and update this by November 25. Before then is preferable, because of the awesome event on that day that will keep me off here. Guess the event you get an e-cookie. Accomplish the mission, you get an entire e-bakery (complete with cakes, cupcakes, pastries, etc) and LOTS of frosting. Cuz frosting is nummiez.
Very nice. Holiday can hear them cuz shes just awesome like that.
xXSpiritKeeperXx chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
*squints* Did you copy Holiday's telepathy from NF's Chapter 2? *is genuinely curious* But I leikz! Will follow! :D
TeenagedDerp chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Yay! You updated! Never heard of the 'Wyer' thing before, but I might want to check it out.
L0stMarauder chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
omg! Rex likes NCIS! :D

Aww Six has a dragon now. That seems fitting for him.
xXSpiritKeeperXx chapter 2 . 6/30/2011

This is so awesome :3

I don't understand any Pern parts, but it is PURE AWESOME. xD

Please continue this!

randomgirl chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Wow, this is looking good! I'm an old fan of the Pern books, and a new fan of Generator Rex, so this is a truly amazing find for me! Is Rex going to get a fire lizard too? Or maybe a dragon? I hope you update this soon, there aren't nearly enough good crossovers on the net.
devincrash122 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
great start! can't wait for more!