Reviews for Honeymoon Suite
Achelina chapter 9 . 7/15/2011
I cried in the end! You're a very good writer. :)
thegirlwhoreadsfanfic chapter 9 . 5/23/2011
I'm telling you I could make the soundtrack to this fanfic! haha.

This was seriously amazing, so much St. Berry love in it _

AND ST. BERRY BABIES!

Something all the fans want hehee
thegirlwhoreadsfanfic chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
Right as I got to the bit about them talking about the past, Turn Around Bright Eyes came on shuffle.

What is up, iPod?

Really?

It's like you're reading my mind. :o
thegirlwhoreadsfanfic chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
I would just like to point out that Marry You - Glee Cast Version just came on my iPod a quarter of the way through this chapter...

CREEPY IPOD, CREEPY!

xD
Mae chapter 9 . 5/12/2011
You are freaking amazing, you know. I wish I could write as great as you.
Owl Emporium chapter 9 . 5/6/2011
This was amazing! I loved it; very good job. (:
lucklessforhim chapter 9 . 5/6/2011
This was such a lovely conclusion to a great fic! I loved all the conflict, but this fluff was equally amazing. :D
northstar61 chapter 9 . 5/3/2011
I love that he answered her question without her having to ask. Of course, Jesse would feel Rachel was worth changing his life for. Love the fact that they're married and happy, and about to start a family. Terrific ending to a lovely story. Thanks for writing. :)
Best-of-Nerds-and-Spies chapter 9 . 5/3/2011
Loved this story I hope you continue writing St. Berry future fics in the future (one with maybe a little St. Berry baby) I really loved how you shaped the story, and gave depth to Jesse (more depth than the show gave him). Thanks again fir this amazing story ]
jgomez921 chapter 9 . 5/3/2011
great ending to a great story! fantastic job!
A Smiling Cat chapter 9 . 5/3/2011
So cute ! I really liked it !
Sassafrasford chapter 9 . 5/3/2011
Great story
A Thousand Red Petals chapter 8 . 4/20/2011
I love this story! Great job and writing!
jgomez921 chapter 8 . 4/5/2011
great chapter! can't wait to read the end!
kbraven52 chapter 8 . 4/3/2011
Loved it! I'm so happy Rachel finally went with her gut and talked to Jesse. Their whole conversation was so passionate and honest. And I am beyond excited that their going to stay married!

Can't wait for the epilogue. Update soon :)