Reviews for No one touches MY dog
AmethystUnarmed chapter 11 . 5/19/2015
OMG
nchai001 chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
WooHooo Seto is peeping tom and very sexy! Joey seem to be smarter than I thought in this story!
darkmoonlady chapter 17 . 3/28/2013
Nice fic i love it
Kaiba is crazy but i love him that way
Friendly darkmoonlady
Asarath Metreon Sinthos chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Serenity
Guest chapter 17 . 7/6/2012
jj here once again a very excellent story from my favorite fan fiction author i really like the epilogue on this one.
AJ chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
To sum it up: Great idea. Poorly executed.
HebaAce chapter 17 . 1/5/2012
This story was really good! Although at fist I didn't know if I should read it or not, but I'm glad I did! Love the epilogue too! Seto would definitely have done something like get Joey drunk and marry him! Keep writing! It gives me joy!
Chocobear24 chapter 17 . 12/23/2011
Love the story and I really liked the epilogue the best. ~~ (Because by then Kaiba finally admits that he loves Joey, and Joey loves Kaiba in return by then. 3) I really disliked the fact that Joey used vulgar language frequently in the story, but it didn't draw me away from the charm of the story thankfully. I'm sorry that I'm being so critical... And this isn't your fault, but I'm not really very used to the way Joey Wheeler talks rather than Jonouchi Katsuya-his japanese persona-so I had to repeat what Joey said in the story in my head numerous times. ; Besides that, I really enjoyed it and I'd like to thank you for such a sweet story. *bow*
dark-dreams-of-love chapter 17 . 12/18/2011

Ich find die Anfangssätze schon so klasse. -lach-

Der arme Psychater. :p

Cooler Epilog! _~
Subaru's dreams chapter 16 . 11/14/2011
Ich find die Story klasse! Brauchst dich nicht entschuldigen! Und ich mag das Ende! -lach-

Aber die 2 Zusatzchapter les ich jetzt wirklich morgen. Äh... heute... Irgendwann.;;
Subaru's dreams chapter 14 . 11/14/2011
Jetzt wollte ich nach dem Chapter ECHT aufhören, aber... AAAAAH! Wie kannst du mir SO nen letzten Satz hinknallen? -.- WUAAAAH! *.*
Subaru's dreams chapter 13 . 11/14/2011
-wegbrech- Mokuba is soooo great! -laugh- Really: I want to see Seto dancing like that! _
Subaru's dreams chapter 11 . 11/14/2011
WOAH! So hatte ich die Sache im Waschraum nicht erwartet. Aber das war... cool! Und der Schluss... WEr braucht schon Schlaf.;; -weiterles-