Reviews for No one touches MY dog
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 17 . 1/26
Seto is a micro dick. And I can't believe Joey married his stalker. He wasn't even a nice stalker! And he's pretty much a date rapist drugging him like that. I'm gonna read a different story of yours now so that I can like Seto again. Hopefully.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 16 . 1/26
What. Are you shitting me?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 15 . 1/26
Yeah so why hasn't Seto seen a shrink yet?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 13 . 1/26
Three cheers for Mokuba!
Also that was stupidly Illegal and I hope Joey's dad sues everybody for this stunt. Why wasn't he even contacted? Idiots.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 12 . 1/26
Hn. I'm not sympathetic. I'm sure that sounds mean.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 11 . 1/26
Dammit Joey! You're supposed to run AWAY from the gun shot not towards it! Especially not for a guy that's been fucking with your personal life, can't be trusted in a deal, and assaulted you sexually barely 10 minutes ago.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 10 . 1/26
Good for you Joey. Good for you!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 7 . 1/26
Spanking him with your hand is still too obvious Seto. It'd have been more believable with a belt instead. As well as another reason to dislike someone so obviously abusive.
Author person I like your stories that I've read but I'm actually starting to root against this version of your Seto. He's a dick. And not like a good dick. Or even a sexy or alluring dick. But a smelly flaccid no redeeming qualities so far other than his brother Mokuba. Who doesn't count since he's an entirely separate entity from Seto.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 1/26
That tiny hypocritical dick. Where's that new girlfriend of his that he stole? And I sincerely hope that the guy Joey once liked but was "rejected" by was NOT Seto. Duke would be an acceptable old crush. Or Marik. It should be Marik. His sexy back is what wet dreams are made of.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 1/26
Dude. He's not even yours. And actively planning to make his life more difficult doesn't increase your chances for even so much as a one time one night stand. Unless you plan to drug and rape the poor guy in your obsessiveness.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 1/25
Seto is a dick. Not even a huge dick as he might somehow construe that as a compliment. So he's a tiny dick.
flowerlover12 chapter 15 . 11/10/2016
wwwooowww
is it me or when you say Joey lines out loud it's hard to talk
flowerlover12 chapter 8 . 11/10/2016
what is it noah?!
SnowGirl95 chapter 13 . 9/23/2016
''His brother really needed someone to check his brain'' never were words so true. Kaiba took the meaning of stalking to a whole new level and i mean a whole new. He took it so high it actually started to scare me to think what he might actually do to poor Joey.
AmethystUnarmed chapter 11 . 5/19/2015