Reviews for Out Of Fire & Ash
SiLeNtDeAtH666 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
this is Jason. I had to make another account. I love every story you write :) I think that you've got yourself a natural talent! Have a great day,
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
i finished reading this at 12:05 am. i cried until 4 am. i may not even go to school today... TTTT

write another picklesxtoki, cept happy this time. ya know, without tha sooting and tha sadness, more sex scenes would be **FABULOUS**
-Jason Whalen
TheChildofHair chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Hey,Fellow Earth Child,it's me again,only I am The ChildofHair,now:)
Just had to say again,you are truly well on your way,to becoming one of the Greatest writers of ALL not THE Greatest.:) I hope I can write as well as You:) Sooo Touching,so Sad,How I Love our Boys,yet,I just thought of something: When something or someone(say,like the beautiful Love of Pickles and Toki) comes about,and then,you go through something sad,it's a Beautiful kind of sadness,You know? Shows how Great Life truly is,don't you think? Please write me at ;)
MoustacheComb chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Everything hurts. This was literally heart wrenching.
Babby pls.
Keith York chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
:'( i am bawling my eyes out..but that was amazing!
candyshoelaces chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
god dammit i hate u. i am crying so hard right now.
I almost starte crying on the FIRST CHAPTER D':
ugh this was awesome though i loved all the cute moments they had and then Eden omfg ;7; damn u
Shiho chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
..I can't believe I cried! It was so sad. ._. But the build up of some special after life was nice and worked pretty well. It might have been cool if they saw Skwisgaar.
Shiho chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Ha...what? No, Nathan..! Come back! XD why did you have to make him mean? :x
Shiho chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Aww...that made me sad (poor Skwisgaar)! :'c
Shiho chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Charles, too? Man, that is just brutal... :'c
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
okay, so: i am an angst, tragedy and things-that-make-me-cry lover. but it's not everyday i find something that is so tragically beautiful that even i can't handle it. i cried from start to finish. i love these stories (although i love nathan and i feel sad when you make him evil) they are awesome and you should be an author.
AriaAsacura chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
This whole fic was heartbreaking but so well written Gosh I'm crying now D:! Oh, where's Nathan : poor guy. I was hoping like mad he'd show yp and save them but he didn't _! Oh im so sad now ;-;
lostsun chapter 6 . 2/7/2011
This made me cry again. ;_; What they had to go through was terrible but at least in the end they are able to be somewhere safe and peaceful.
lostsun chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This made me cry. ;_; Skwisgaar dying is just too sad. I shall continue to read it anyway. Especially since you made him so loving to Toki.
Slegger0404 chapter 6 . 1/28/2011
I knew it was coming, but I didn't want to believe it. The ending was so cute though, ahh now I'm sad :/ But still really good ending, really good. I love this story, ahh so sad though DX But awesome haha xD