Reviews for The Joker's Guide to Arkham Asylum
Slade J. Wilson chapter 3 . 2/1
Inaccurate riddler is taller than scarecrow Harvey and joker by one inch him being 6"1" and them being 6" and batsy being 6"2"
DemonsPain88 chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Oh man! I'm cracking up! The descriptions are fantastic! And the food escapades at lunch and that bit with Pamela isley were amazing! I literally (and I do mean literally, not figuratively) laughed out loud! Cheers mate!
TrunksIzayaBossKadoDRRRotaku chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I freaking love this story! You're an awesome writer.
UltraScrub666 chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
Best chapter yet! I love the added ramblings of Scarecrow throughout the passage, you've got the best characterization I've seen of him aside from the show. Keep up the good work!
Blissfulnightmare's True Form chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
This was brilliantly done! I love your ability to switch between characters and let their different personalities show through the writing. :)
Yeti chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
hee, hee hoo, hoo, bwahahahahahahahahah!
slashersister chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
poor Joker. he's lucky i am awsome at makeing food
KayMoon24 chapter 8 . 4/20/2012
I just wanted to say that I am absolutely in love with your writing style as the Riddler- and, m'lady, BRAVO for the riddle within this chapter. So. Freakin'. Clever. I just. Wow. I just. so. wat. wow. I. Can. I just. I don't even.

Bunnies.

Seriously, this was SUCH a treat and made my whole NIGHT. AHhh! So amazing!
KayMoon24 chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
This is so amazing-I absolutely adore your ideas and characteristics of the Joker- and the banter he has...with himself. It's just so great! That lil' tangent of Harley Quinn was adorable! Ah! I love the interesting mix of Nolan Verse Joker and Animated Series Joker. It's a nice break from Straight one-liner Joker and that teeming, thuggish, dark Joker that makes everyone feel slightly disturbed and aroused at the same time. Whereas Animated/Comic Joker is a pleasant mix of humor and sociology. You've certainly captured the both of both verses! :D

- Kay
KayMoon24 chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
(First off, I'm going to go ahead and apologize for not getting to your AMAZING stories sooner. Secondly, why would someone that writes as GLORIOUSLY, intelligently, and thoughtfully as you do, like my stupid, meretricious "Patient J"? Seriously. I can't even fathom the likeliness of it all. Thirdly: You are brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, and this is brilliant and oh my god brilliancy- Oh dear, I'm afraid I've broken my vocabulary.)

I'm just going to say: WOW. I've been blown away. So blown away. I think you've ultimately defined how someone SHOULD write Jonathan Crane. This is just perfect. His diction? Impeccable. You've always portrayed such a bitter, clever, and yet clairvoyant in his ideas and talent as a mis-placed psychiatrist. But ON TOP OF THAT: You've completely tied in his growing rage, and personal psychosis of him pretty much freakin' out in the very end of the piece. Just. Fucking. Amazing. (And hilariously ironic.) I also really enjoyed the break up from Joker's narrating voice to Crane's- I was so excited to not only continue in Joker's words (because, your Joker is just so funny, and so heartbreakingly captured and obviously very, very meticulously created with your love of the Animated series in mind (I think people that don't even know Mark Hamil's voice as the Joker will read your flippant Joker in Mark Hamil's voice. 8D). Sorry, I'm just so wrapped up in how strong, and personal your own writing style is I'm just at a lost for real words. Um. Wow. Where was my point? Ah yes! So, really, this was just amazing. The different ties of Ivy's threat for Crane to call her beautiful to Joker's extent of being forcibly labeled the most dangerous were really, really clever in keeping ties with the "Guide To Arkham Asylum" asylum. I've ALWAYS wanted to read a fiction pertaining to such a prompt- but I certainly didn't expect it to be written by such a incredible author. Seriously, write a book and please let me know what it is. I want to buy it.

Crane's little snitches of different..what were they...the bold words? Rhymes? Nursery rhymes, or poems, or songs or...whatever they were. They were very chilling and really made me think, and had me keep in mind that as smart as he is...he's seriously bat-shit insane. (Haha, Batman reference? Ew..)I also really liked the nod to Hatter's intelligence as well. I really enjoy the Mad Hatter as a villain, and it's nice to find writers that really know how to treat all the rouge's gallery with respect.

Gosh. I wish I had more eloquent praises to sing to you. Just. I've re-read this chapter over three times. I just.

I love you. Too creepy? Sorry. But wow. You are so a talented writer, and I cannot wait to see more of your work. But gosh, thanks for enjoying my stupid shot at psychiatrist with the villains as well. It's no where near your level of mastery or acute taste, but it really, really blew my mind to find that you had favourited it. I found you by a recommendation of another reviewer, and wow, am I SO glad I started stalking recommendations today. This is such a gem.

- Kay
BlatantBookworm chapter 8 . 4/18/2012
Awesome!
BlatantBookworm chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
Haha LOL love it!

Favourite bits of this chapter?

'The drywall paste was illegally impersonating a food. I.E., I had a criminal entree on my plate!'

and

'ladies and gentlemen, I discovered something AMAZING about Arkham food.

IT CAN BOUNCE!'

So funny!
BlatantBookworm chapter 2 . 4/18/2012
Cool!
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Haha! Cool so far!
musicalqueer chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
OMIGOSH, this is just hilarious!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »