Reviews for Joey Wheeler, KC Head of Security
I really like it!

I love the children! Yeah for Seth and Jaden! -laughs-

Sooo cute! .~

I love especially how protective Seth is about Joey and how Jaden adore Joey! v

Oh, it was such a great idea to give Joey a bodygurad job! *.*
Subaru's dreams chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
Love for that chapter! *.*

I really thought: Kids? No way!

But... Wow! I love the kids! Soooo cute! *.*

And I loved Plan A! -laughs- What a great idea!

And finally I love the last sentence again! _
Subaru's dreams chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
Sooo cute! Love the way you describe it! And I love the last sentence! _~
Subaru's dreams chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
Ich vergaƟ zu sagen: Dein Englisch ist wirklich super! Ich bin sooo beeindruckt! *.*

Und wow... normal bin ich ja voll dagegen, dass die Beiden "I love you" sagen, aber du hast das wieder echt klasse gemacht! *.*
Subaru's dreams chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
Cool!

Und ich sollte eigentlich nach deinem Besuch in good old Germany gecheckt haben, dass du auch Deutsch sprichst.;; Aber irgendwie hab ich doch immer mit schlechtem Englisch geantwortet. -lach-

Wie auch immer: Cool! :p
Subaru's dreams chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
Privat and buisness! Great! -laugh- I love the end!~ :p
Subaru's dreams chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Uhuhu~ Love the whispering~ _
lilgurlanima chapter 8 . 11/10/2011
shucks... LOL "right back at yah!" that was probably the thing going through joey's head!
dancing elf chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
very entertaining
Angel Dove1 chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
I loved this chapter. It reminded me of my brother when he had to go to the dentist. He had to put under as well. I laughed at Joey saying he was hungry because my brother (who doesn't eat much) ate almost everything in the house afterwards. It was hillarous. Loved the chapter. Also I don't think Joey was out of character at all. He still acted like himself even though he was scared. Great job.
mandapandabug chapter 7 . 9/12/2011
I had to finish this before another day went by! that was cute. Joey is really dumb, but it worked! haha. good communication in their relationship. I really like Joey in this series. so good. well, as much as i loved this, i can't think of any more comments to make! there were a few grammar mistakes, I couldn't tell if they were constant throughout the story or just random typos. Maybe go back and have a reread. but they were few and far between so don't fret too much. that's all I got. review you later_
l2s2 chapter 7 . 9/11/2011
Love it! It was perfic in every way Oh I can't wait until the gang meet them
TheRoseThatKnowsPain chapter 7 . 9/11/2011
So you decided to the other version? I found it helarious! But I was sorry for Yugi, poor little annoyed guy. Also the "Your femenine side" I was like WTF? But then I thought like "Actually, Joey DOES have a femenine side"

Is there still an ancoming chapter or is there mooooooore?
BrowneyedShamer chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
AHHHHHHHH! i love love love love it! Super special awesome! i really enjoyed the part where Joey asked yugi to call seto!i can't believe you truly took my idea to heart. I only feel more devotion to your stories now! Joe-Joe was so cute, about how she wanted the dragon. It was hysterical when seto saw Jaden...Oh gods...If I could have only been there for just a moment! and when Joe-Joe called seto the dragon, i imminently though tof living the dream, which sent me into squeals! i might have a problem...But reading should be a good addiction...right?

Oh well...When Joey was annoying Yugi in the beginning. My twin sister does the exact same thing. it;s as if your expected to drop everything and entertain them! it's nice they love you so much but so damn frustrating too XD XD XD!

Great analogy between Eragon and sex..i do believe that is one of the most original I have ever hear! i totally have to tell that to Miranda (My twin)...dragon riding! hahaha

ok ok! great, wonderful, fantastic, amazing funny, clever, witty, original,super special, heart-wrentching,...running out of words...hope your egos eating this up!

The ULTIMATE #1 fan! Wahooo!
lilgurlanima chapter 7 . 9/9/2011