Reviews for Consequences of a Wish
Barranca chapter 4 . 5/24/2011
I wonder, had Dean not recognized that he would accept his brother any way, with a soul or without, would he have lived his whole life in the other reality? An interesting trial.
darksupernatural chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
Oh, I so want to see the moment at the end of this chapter. In real life, we're at that point and I need it so bad. This was an awesome story, my friend. Every word. Thanks so much for sharing.
hotshow chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
I just read the last 2 chapters and thought this story was very good.

I enjoyed it alot.

Thank you.
MysteryMadchen chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
Brilliant story as always and a nice take on Dean's emotions towards his brother. And of course in the end, the way it should be Sam and Dean back together, as brother's once again. Thank you so much for the story, Nicole. :) Yay only a couple days left until Sam is fully our Sam once again.
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Great chapter as always and can't wait to see what comes next. Very much hoping Dean chooses his brother over Lisa. I don't like her. ;) LOL Thanks again, Nicole.
Ani101 chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
I can't believe it's the end! It was such a good story! And yay! now only five days till the end of the hiatus! I love the flashback where soulless Sam saved Dean, it was so right and I wish they'd done something like it in the series!

thanks so much!

Ani
zekeschance chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
Wow! What a story! You did this exceptionally well and I applaud you for it. Thanks so much.
KKBELVIS chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
Why Sam? Why did you save me? I thought I didn't mean anything to you?"

The injured hunter shrugged his shoulder, an action that he clearly regretted, as a moan of pain escaped him and dizziness almost pulled him under. After recovering, he looked up at Dean and the older man saw something in them that almost resembled his little brother.

"Wouldn't you have done the same for me?"

That! Would have been so wonderful to see on the show before Sam got his soul back.

And the hug at the end...oh please let it be that way.

What a wonderful story. So well rounded and I adore how you brought it full circle!

Dizzy with tears...that's a good thing!

Thank you, Von, for taking on this challenge. You did it more than justice!

KKBELVIS chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
What a phenomenal chapter. So exciting and on the edge!

I love the stories within the story...just so creative and fun and okay...more than yummy.

Cool hunt with the toad witch! Gonna go read that part again...he he.

Thank you for writing and keeping us entertained.

KKBELVIS chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
"Yeah, pasghetti…" The little guy clapped his chubby hands together, a smile as bright as sunshine on his face.

My favorite part above...how sweet of a memory is that?

I also so enjoyed the whole sleeping bag memory...very Winchester of all of them.

Poor Dean - his heart is torn in two! I can feel his dilema intenstly. How do you do that?

Onward,

ziggy.uk chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
Awesome final chapter and ending to this story Vonnie. And loved that even the memory with Sam as RoboSam showed Dean that his little brother looked out for him, even though he had watched he was turned, when it came down to it instinct kicked in and he pushed Dean out of the way of the SUV. Could so imagine Dean just sitting there for hours until his brother woke up, only leaving for a couple of bathroom breaks and when Sam woke up you gave us the hug, thank you so much for that, the show probably won't! And even more telling it was Sam who initiated the hug, so genuine and so needed by both of them.

A really great story Vonnie, loved it from first word until last. :)
calcium77 chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
After reading the description of this story I decided not to read it. But then I accidentally started it...and I ended up really liking it :-). I should have known I'd like it since *you* wrote it.

Thanks so much for writing and sharing.

Kat
ritsam chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
Love the robo-Sam part, you've portrayed him very carefully and that's what I liked in this chapter very much. Everyone thought this soulless Sam's bad (although very pretty and sexy and he makes us drool over him every time we see him on screen), emotionless... but he still had had this thing hidden somewhere inside his cold heart. This thing's called love and that's why he didn't bother to throw himself in front of the car; that's what makes him a better brother- soul or no soul, makes him the ultimate hero. Glad Dean's back in the original reality where now a soulful Sam needs him more than anything. Awesome story Didi, now you have to again tell me what's your next plan. :D

Love you, Bon :)
Thorny Hedge chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
Oh *sniffle*... I absolutely loved this from start to finish.

What an emotional ride.

Is it Jan 28th yet? :)
casammy chapter 4 . 1/22/2011
hi VONNIE! your story is beautiful ! Dean never goes to be able to live without sammy for whom it is the reason of his life and it has returned to demonstrating on having agreed to be the death and even to have to take to him the soul of the small girl, as owner to big bro deannie and this his history has been very touching. abrazo supernatural ! Dean and Sammy together for ever!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »