Reviews for Gaara meets a little Girl
cupcakes645andsprinkles291 chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
Please write more, wouldn't it be the sweetest thing if Gaara married Sakura, then Naomi would have a mom as well as a dad!
Gaaras girl chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
I like the story please rite more
Transformers' BABY chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Amazing!
Unseen-Angel20 chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
Aw. Your such a great writer!
amazon Pen chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
love the new chappy makes things more I don't know perfect like there is an actual story here and not a drabble I'm glad you got that burst of inspiration!
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
sweet
Bre chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
Omg! Tht wz soo cute! I absolutely loved it!
Unseen-Angel20 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Cute
amazon Pen chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
As sweet as can be sorry didn't notice the second chapter at first.
amazon Pen chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
It is sweet. I like the touching story.
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
This is a great story. It could definitely be more than a one shot. I would really like to read a complete story of this. If not could you at least make a chapter 2? I want to know Temari's reaction.
BerryEbilBunny chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This is so adorable! I absolutely love it! I mean awhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Very cute, I like to see the nice side of Gaara, but there are a few things you should fix. Mostly involving the numerical rules in grammar.

-If you are trying to say the word 'to,' then spell it out. Don't just type in the number '2.'

-All numbers 1-9 should be written out (one, two, three, four, five, etc.). Numbers 10 and up and written as numbers (10, 100, 1000, 1100, etc.).

-Also, Gaara is a little OOC. He's mostly just nonchalant, and if he does want to help he probably would have done it on his own accord, or just give her to an orphanage. But it's your oneshot, and if that's how you wanna do it then fine, but it's better to keep them in character.

Thank you for listening! All-in-all it was really good and I thought it was ADORABLE! (Yes, the caps are required lol.)

XxGaaraXRukixX
miikodesu chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
he've a child now, so he should have a wife too :D