Reviews for Gaara meets a little Girl
This is amazing!
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Did you know that most of the time when a writer says the summary's bad, but the story isn't they're actually wrong? I'm not saying so much here that the story is bad, but in the same manner the summary lacks any luster the story does to. It's not that it's a good idea - that's actually the reason I stopped in, but the characterization really needs work. For all the cute fluffiness the characterization honestly just feels forced, as do the events.

This though isn't something you should beat yourself up about, as these are also things which comes with practice. But, if I were to give one piece of advice, it might be not to try to hard in getting the story to go the way you want. Instead let the plot flow the way it wants to flow. Yeah, there will be times it doesn't want to do what you want it to, and you'll have to adjust your plans, but the story will flow so much better.
Red-velvet-sash568904 chapter 5 . 12/5/2015
Awww a GaaSaku moment!
I like this very much!
Gaari sama chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
I love these!
Red-velvet-sash568904 chapter 4 . 9/9/2015
I was beginning to think that you had forgotten about this story, but I am happy that you will continue it! Please keep writing!
Red-velvet-sash568904 chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
Please write more, wouldn't it be the sweetest thing if Gaara married Sakura, then Naomi would have a mom as well as a dad!
Gaaras girl chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
I like the story please rite more
Transformers' BABY chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Amazing!
Unseen-Angel20 chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
Aw. Your such a great writer!
Blood Valentine chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
love the new chappy makes things more I don't know perfect like there is an actual story here and not a drabble I'm glad you got that burst of inspiration!
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
sweet
Bre chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
Omg! Tht wz soo cute! I absolutely loved it!
Unseen-Angel20 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Cute
Blood Valentine chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
As sweet as can be sorry didn't notice the second chapter at first.
Blood Valentine chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
It is sweet. I like the touching story.