Reviews for All I want
twilighttwilighter chapter 6 . 2/23
Just read this from TLS...please write more, it's a lovely story :)
shaz308 chapter 1 . 2/19
Great to see the story rec'd on TLS. I hope you finish it one day.
booksxforxlife chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
AAAAAHHHHHH! WHY IS THERE NO MORE?!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
What a wonderful story! Please update with more, it's such a fantastic story!
bella0609 chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
That's the end...or is it?
Edward's so sweet:) He still wants to be with her Yeah! I kind of knew that since he was waiting for her and didn't want to date anyone else... Please update soon!
bella0609 chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
So...do you think Bella really understands how much is going on between Jessica and Mike? I hope she waits until she talks with Edward... before she tells Mike.
bella0609 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
I can't believe we don't know what the sex is!
bella0609 chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
She's so confused M&M and Mike. Mike's confused between her and Jessica. At least she has Alice and Rose!
bella0609 chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Edward works with Mike! What a coincidence :) Who's the boss? Jessica was worried about her job... I wonder what she did? The mystery and mystery man continues :)
bella0609 chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
Oh no! This is Edward's isn't it? She doesn't even know his name!
I'm not one for cheating, but this is a good plot!
bella0609 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I am re-reading a story and reading a new story of troublefollows1017s and bumped into you! Thought I'd give your story a shot. Love to see where this is going... Although, you haven't finished it? And, so long ago... are you okay?
Guest chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
white more pleas
cullennbella chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
Please continue this story I have to know what happens next, you can't leave me hanging like this.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
I ran into this story and i am hooked, very hooked an now i am so glad that Mike took a hike! woohoo, Jessica that biotch, and now Bella, Edward and their baby are together...yeeehawww! Cant wait for your update,

the avid reader(sandym)
love BD chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
hey..beautiful story. Please continue the for sharing it with us.