Reviews for I Died So I Could Haunt You
WhisperedofWind chapter 30 . 3/31
Dear S8105, thank you, your story is great and captured my interest from beginning to end. I enjoyed reading it. Excellent story, well told, good story. I know I'll read it from time to time, because it is very good. Thanks again!
Have a great talent and I congratulate you. Thank you for taking your time, dedication and effort to share with us all. I wish you success and wish you well in whatever you do. Greetings, Whispered of Wind.
dnmann chapter 30 . 7/23/2014
BRAVO
ChezzLove chapter 30 . 11/6/2013
I was skimming through my favorites when I once again stumbled upon this little gem. It's honestly one of the best, well written fanfics I've ever read. You have such a talent in capturing moments that can be easily played out it ones head, the story runs so smooth with just the right amount of details. I can't believe you don't have more stories on here. I must admit SON fiction is also a guilty pleasure of mine & I hope that you can feed a little bit of that by writing more for this fandom soon. Great job again and I'm looking fwd to more of your work. Thanks!
Anjela78 chapter 30 . 9/4/2013
Nádherný příběh! Děkuji za něj! Díky Vám jsou postavy skvělý včetně Medison, což je velice milé a hezké! Mnoho úspěchů v osobním i pracovním životě a mnoho štěstí ve spisovatelské tvorbě v psaní krásných příběhů jako je tento! S pozdravem Lada
10polevault chapter 30 . 8/24/2013
Such an amazing story. Read it in several days and I loved each chapter. Spent my time between work catching up on Spashley in this new setting. If you were to write another Spashley fan fic I would definitely be interested in reading it and giving feed back. Spashley fan fics are my guilty pleasure and this one definitely kept my interest. I love all the twists and turns this story took and how unexpected this plot was. Great story and stick with writing. You definitely have a gift for putting words together in a phenomenal, thought-provoking way :)
Guest chapter 30 . 7/22/2013
Omg so this has officially become my favorite fanfic. U r an amazing writer. Keep up the amazing work
MissPen chapter 30 . 6/10/2013
One of my favorite Spashley fanfic stories.
Very well written! Enjoyed it very much!
impressed chapter 30 . 6/9/2013
Awesome!
DominoL chapter 30 . 5/11/2013
I...WOW I enjoyed this story so much. it was amazing
Amy-lee1234 chapter 29 . 5/9/2013
Thank you for this story! one of the best I've read! it need to be longer...
ghostperfect chapter 30 . 4/21/2013
aaawwww soo cute ;3 love it!
anylove93 chapter 30 . 4/21/2013
YAAAAAAAY! Another chapter! I absolutely love this story! Please come back!
Xdarkphoenix chapter 30 . 4/21/2013
This was the cherry on top of an already delicious sundae :D

Really sweet chapter and it was great to get another glimpse of their happily ever after.
tolazytologin chapter 30 . 4/21/2013
Only one word is required - Epic.
ShadowFlame68 chapter 30 . 4/21/2013
This chapter is so full of sugary fluff I think it gave me diabetes. XD

I -did- really enjoy this story (mainly because of the presence of darker moments) because it's so different than anything else in this fandom; frankly, I wish the actual show had been this story because it's a lot better.

I had to search what "faberry" was, and I know absolutely -nothing- about Glee, but I really like your writing style so I'd give whatever you did a shot just for that, although I might have no clue what's going on if it isn't an AU like this one. XD