Reviews for Destined
rhian0908 chapter 16 . 12/22/2012
Im a huge fan of the House Of Night book's soo please write moreeee :D coz these are amazing but can you make them longer?
danny chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
man im bored
dragonfeir19 chapter 16 . 5/16/2012
do you think you could finish the other stories too? i dont usually like reading and stopping in the middle of a book, ecspecially a very good one. hope you'll update soon on the others, mainly FORESEEN. plz hurry!
Madison Wood chapter 16 . 5/11/2012
i loved this chapter!

the way he swore his oath then changed! EEEEIIIIIIIIKKKKKKK please write more sooonnn!
maddie wood chapter 12 . 5/3/2012
Layla will be the one he is kissing!
Anomynous chapter 8 . 3/18/2012
Dude! I'm really loving your story. Good job on the poem! Loving this stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
the way you say that Cherokee word is u-we-tsi-a-ge-ya. but besides that, i love the stories!
Toochi chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
I think that Layla is lik the next Aya or her next reincarnation nd that she is the one who Is possibly in aphrodite s vision with Kalona
Nmos chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Not sure how long ago this was written, I've just come across it, I'm quite enjoying reading it. Just an FYI, there's almost no way those babies could've weighed that much, as twins. To have 2 7 pound each, babies would be near impossible, let alone 10 & 13, etc. The most those twins would likely be is about 4-5 pounds each. Just wanted to share! :)
H.O.N.-LOVER chapter 13 . 11/1/2011
OMG! can i just say that you are writing some pretty cool stuff an i think the other story you started writing sounds amazing you should finish it even if you dont think its really working! I LOVE HOUSE OF NIGHT!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/7/2011
I love this series. Can't wait till I can buy it. The twist at the end of chapter 10 could be that it's Lillia that is with Kalona kissing him and the someone lost will loose their heart I think is Lillia aswell.
darkanqel chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
ur good i started reading this today but cant wait for the real book to come out on oct 25
tena chapter 16 . 9/21/2011
I can't wait till the book comes out! I love the house I love the house of night series.
annies123 chapter 12 . 9/19/2011
im a little late reading this but i think that Layla and Klonla get together and that was what Aphirotide's vison was about
OMG chapter 10 . 8/19/2011