Reviews for When Jutsu Go Wrong
Reaper4991 chapter 5 . 9/3
Please update! Looking forward to he father and son/cousin battle with the Kages
Reaper4991 chapter 3 . 9/1
I like it, though I wonder why you had Naruto/Hikari tell hiruzen that he needed help controlling Kyubi's chakra if kyubi inside of him is gone already? Wouldn't it's chakra have become his own as time passed?
Reaper4991 chapter 2 . 6/21
Good job so far, I don't mind sasuke with Haku so long as sasuke doesn't turn into an ass
Reaper4991 chapter 1 . 6/21
Interesting start, I do hope that older naruto/Hikaru will be getting some love too
McIntosh15989 chapter 4 . 3/12
I know about a toxin that causes anaphylactic shock its eel blood, was used by Charles Richet in his nobel prize winning research. enjoy the answer to your problem, now give me cookies! keep up the good work
Bucky749 chapter 5 . 8/9/2015
Great work
dragonfox123 chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
Great chapter please update
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Great first chapter and plot
jhawk046 chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
Updated: Nov 12, 2013

Were is next chapter. It has been awhile and would like to read some more of this story.
KassieJean chapter 5 . 6/11/2015
seriously wish you continued. amazing story.
covertpartyhat chapter 5 . 6/10/2015
Fruits.Baskets1 chapter 5 . 4/12/2015
Please Add More Chapters
Theseus329 chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
YES! A way to pair Naruto with Kurenai/Anko/Yugao without it being creepy, illegal, having the irony of a pedophilistic main relationship while simultaneously having the character mock Orochimaru for liking children, or Agebending! Yes! A realistic way for him to mate with the older generation!
The Truth of Words chapter 5 . 3/28/2015
How could anyone ever get drunk from sake? That shit is weak as hell, I normally drink everclear, and russian vodka I am seriously confused at how anyone can get truly shitfaced from a type of alcohol that rarely ever even gets up to 40 proof.
Ranmaleopard chapter 5 . 1/24/2015
This is god damned awesome I can't wait for more!