Reviews for When Jutsu Go Wrong
jhawk046 chapter 1 . 7/28
Updated: Nov 12, 2013

Were is next chapter. It has been awhile and would like to read some more of this story.
KassieJean chapter 5 . 6/11
seriously wish you continued. amazing story.
covertpartyhat chapter 5 . 6/10
Awesome!
Fruits.Baskets1 chapter 5 . 4/12
Please Add More Chapters
Theseus329 chapter 1 . 4/1
YES! A way to pair Naruto with Kurenai/Anko/Yugao without it being creepy, illegal, having the irony of a pedophilistic main relationship while simultaneously having the character mock Orochimaru for liking children, or Agebending! Yes! A realistic way for him to mate with the older generation!
The Truth of Words chapter 5 . 3/28
How could anyone ever get drunk from sake? That shit is weak as hell, I normally drink everclear, and russian vodka I am seriously confused at how anyone can get truly shitfaced from a type of alcohol that rarely ever even gets up to 40 proof.
Ranmaleopard chapter 5 . 1/24
This is god damned awesome I can't wait for more!
mdhunter111 chapter 5 . 1/17
Awesome story so far! Please continue! Looking forward to the next chapter!
GenetiX23 chapter 2 . 1/16
Oh, okay, you did exactly what I didn't want you to.

Bye! The story isn't terrible besides that thing.
GenetiX23 chapter 1 . 1/16
I like this. I like this a lot.

Please don't make Haku arbitrarily female, I hate gender switching.
playboy chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
FUCK! i wanna read hikaru vs. minato! why you evil! ahem.. and i'm a bit confused since you said he assimilated kyuubi soul, can he use biju mode? ya know that golden flaming cloak mode thingy?
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
This story will not be completed as is your norm.
pikachucat chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
awesome more please
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
Please update soon! :D
regfurby chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Awesome story! Love the combat scenes and the choices of who to save.

Hikaru can disable the control seals, right? Why didn't he do so for the Hokages immediately while he had the element of surprise? Or is he just waiting for a better moment to do so?

Wonder whether Ayame, Yugito, Kin and Tayuya will fall for Hikaru? Will he take multiple partners, or just have multiple relationships with women, or simply not have any real relationships at all?

Looking forward to the next chapter!