Reviews for Bearing Witness
Le-awesome-me chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
This brought me to tears! Great job!
CelticFeather chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Very well done :)
You really honored this, your writing really held my heart at some points.
Sylvia Scarlett chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Lovely story!
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This was a wonderful homage to history and it was greatly written. Thank you very much!
JustAFan chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Absolutely beautiful. You had me in tears at some parts of this. Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic.
sweetness4theheart chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Made me . .out.

Well done.

*Goes off to cry some more*
espanamazing chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Beautiful. I love Gil's devotion, I love Ludwig's concern, I love love love the historical accuracy and the research that went into this... I just love this fic.
SiZodiac chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
it made me cry, it's just so sad and beautiful. amazing story, i love it very much.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I love the emotion in this fic... Prussia's anger and frustration and helplessness almost made me cry! Great story!
NekoFye chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
reminds to my first and only uploaded fanfic with that same story... Old Fritz's burial in 1991. Though I write it in german and I write it in a whole other way. But it's nice to see that there are more that try to write it. Well done
ZeirMit chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Such beauty I liked you way of seeing relationship shared between Gilbert and Ludwig! I enjoyed reading that! Thank you so much!:)
KitakLaw chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Great job on this - I really enjoyed reading it, and you brought up a lot of intriguing issues about Friedrich der Grosse and his legacy.
dearly unknown chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I liked this, I liked this a lot. Thank you for writing it, it was very touchingly wonderful.
RosarioImpale chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Ah, I love stories concerning Prussia and his beloved king (because I shamelessly fangirl Frederick II). Everyone's characterizations were spot on. Your Prussia is very interesting; I like him very much.
Spotlight Effect chapter 1 . 1/19/2011