Reviews for Bearing Witness
Missingwings chapter 1 . 1/17
Now I feel bad for Prussia... This is really sad. I'm starting to see a pattern. Every story that is actually based on things that happened are really sad. History is really depressing when you thing about it. Great read, thanks!
The Goliath Beetle chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
This is so beautiful.
What struck me at first, of course, is the historical accuracy, and how well it's been woven into the story. Your writing style does wonders, too. This is amazing. Excellent work.
ThePrussianCross chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
One day and I will make sure of it! I will go and pay my respects to old man fritz, I'll always know him for all the good he did in his life.

Rest in peace Fritz
KrimsonKitsu chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
I loved the interplay between Germany and Prussia in this. The complete reversal of power was especially poignant and I loved how it seemed to ring throughout the entire story! Gorgeous work!
Berlin chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I... I remember him... He was so kind... No. I have to remain strong, for Preu├čen, for Bruder. *Walks away slowly with a crying Prussia, whispering to him, saying, "You will not die. As long as you and Bruder and the entire world does not die, Fritz will always remain in our memory. He will always be in your heart." Prussia slowly calms down while tears continue to streak his cheeks.*
Le-awesome-me chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
This brought me to tears! Great job!
CelticFeather chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Very well done :)
You really honored this, your writing really held my heart at some points.
Sylvia Scarlett chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Lovely story!
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This was a wonderful homage to history and it was greatly written. Thank you very much!
JustAFan chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Absolutely beautiful. You had me in tears at some parts of this. Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic.
sweetness4theheart chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Made me . .out.

Well done.

*Goes off to cry some more*
espanamazing chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Beautiful. I love Gil's devotion, I love Ludwig's concern, I love love love the historical accuracy and the research that went into this... I just love this fic.
SiZodiac chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
it made me cry, it's just so sad and beautiful. amazing story, i love it very much.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I love the emotion in this fic... Prussia's anger and frustration and helplessness almost made me cry! Great story!
NekoFye chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
reminds to my first and only uploaded fanfic with that same story... Old Fritz's burial in 1991. Though I write it in german and I write it in a whole other way. But it's nice to see that there are more that try to write it. Well done