Reviews for A Storm of Sunflowers
kawaii fangirl chapter 32 . 12/20/2014
This was very good, you did an amazing job, and i hope you make more
Ashitaka99 chapter 32 . 10/17/2014
I love this story! I'm only in the beginning of getting to write some good fanfics, my first ones are not so awesome. You have put so much thought and details into this story, making it a delight to read.
Lazy Gaga chapter 32 . 7/21/2014
Woooooooow. That whole story was just wooooooooooow! It was compelling from start to end! It was a long read, but a GOOD read! I didn't expect to keep reading, but before I knew it, I was seeing the story to the end. And it was WONDERFUL. There was a ton of nicely written political intrigue and schemes, and a fair amount of not-so-healthy relationships. And you know what's even better, in my opinion? That these relationships didn't disappear. Not even the character traits fully disappeared. You didn't really try to "fix" the characters. By the end of the story, Ivan is still murderous and abusive under certain circumstances, and he's still unhealthily obsessed with Alfred, although clearly satisfied and content with the way his life is playing out by the end of the story. Alfred gained some knowledge and self-awareness, but he still remained sorta selfish and bratty, and even a little egotistical at the point when he discovered that he was a future Queen. Their relationship together got better by the end, but it still wasn't 100% healthy by a loooooong mile. And that's not something you see very often, surprisingly enough. Their external problems disappeared, but their internal issues are still more or less present by the end of the story. Once again, this was a great read, and very interestingly written in it's own right. Fantastic job!
xLittleFoolx chapter 14 . 7/18/2014
Oh my Canada, you brought in the white flag! XD well done!
xLittleFoolx chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
"IT'S ALL IN THE LEG POWER!"
lol such a great little bit of scene (btw, I'm heartily enjoying this story)
kawtharthegreat chapter 32 . 7/9/2014
wooooooow! loved this story just wow this was typed up beautifully guh you just love playing with peoples emotions haha I will read this again sometime in the future!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/22/2014
You must be kidding me Ivan! Why would you think of Alfred when you are with Yao ? We all know Yao have his jealous issue for God sake! Poor Alfie
Just-Canadian chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
I KNEW IT! Gilbert you little troublemaker you! But that's why I love you!
nope chapter 20 . 12/18/2012
I stopped at chapter 20. I read along falling for Ivan but just wasted my time. Don't really care how it ends. Hopefully not with rusame.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
Oh Gilbert... What shall Alfred do to you? Oh ho ho... I'm sensing some naughty things will come from peacocks, Francis, and Feliks...
ijaq chapter 32 . 10/16/2012
ohmygod
I CANT STOP CRYING AHHH
this fic, omfg the BEST rusame fanfic ive ever read- absolutely NO complaints... exept for that its over ;;
ochinchins chapter 15 . 10/12/2012
MUST
READ
CHAPPY
Pithy chapter 32 . 8/14/2012
I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU! I FUCKING LOVE YOU SO MUCH! This was wonderful T_T You're wonderful T_T AHHHH I can't calm down now this is so freaking EPIC! I think I'm in love with your Ivan, and that's very, very bad T_T Also, have I said that I love you already? Yesterday I was kinda sad because I was almost finished reading this story, and then I discovered there is a sequel and I was LITERALLY squealing and jumping around in my room in delight.
ALSO I wanted to know... Would you be OK with me translating your stories in French? (of course, I'll give you the credit and give a link to your profile. And I've a diploma in translation, so it wouldn't be a "butchered translation") I could totally understand if you'd prefer to keep it that way though! I'd just love to practice on such marvelous stories _
Anyway, THANKS AGAIN for all the emotions, and laughs, and everything! (aannnnnd, I'm off to read your other stories now _ )
Guest chapter 25 . 8/13/2012
I suddenly don't want the toast I was planning to eat...OMFG! That was an insane (no pun intended) chapter! Ivan went totally beserk! What's he planning?! And not Alfie! Okay, rammbling, but I can't wait to see what happens next!