Reviews for Glissando 99
animedancer14 chapter 11 . 22h
Oh my gosh so many feels. I laughed so hard on this prompt. So funny. I love your one shots. Please continue.
SeraphOmega chapter 11 . 11/16
It's the gift that keeps on giving. I've been a fan of your works, with good reason. I think i've read your stories several dozen times over the last couple years, and it makes me smile each time.

Absolutely thrilled that you're still going at it, making stories like this. Not only that, but your quality hasn't diminished at all!
curio cherry chapter 11 . 11/15
I felt hungry after I finished reading this story. Hm...banana bread...though banana bread is not familiar in my place but i knew there's a yummy banana split downtown. Ok, let's go find my late lunch!
This was do cute ...loved it
glossier chapter 11 . 11/14
IM SCREAMING you keep my soulmaka heart alive alive alive and I LOVE everything you write for them and I got butterflies and tingles and emotions with this. shit how I've missed your work and this pairing. thank you. sooooo much
BrazeRancor chapter 11 . 11/14
Yes, that's the good stuff!
DancesWithSeatbelts chapter 11 . 11/14
A wonderful evolution - Soul and Maka journey from antagonistic employee /boss to a relationship. A great look inside of Soul's thoughts. I enjoyed this very much.
Gray bones chapter 11 . 11/14
chelsea-chee chapter 11 . 11/14
This was sweet and adorable and you know I love the way you write. This was just perfect.

Thanxs! :) :p ;)
kaji13 chapter 11 . 11/14
I don't normally care for stories written in 2nd person POV, but I loved this
SinistrousDelirious chapter 11 . 11/14
You had me at "cube farm". This is gloriously cute and original and SO well written. I'm still amazed every time I read something of yours. Aaaah Soul/Maka just WORKS in every setting!
Los Grotos chapter 10 . 3/4
Their transitioning she period was treated very delicately. I love it. Its sweet and gentle with just a hint of future romance.
Los Grotos chapter 9 . 3/4
Oh my. Kisses in the dark!
Los Grotos chapter 8 . 3/4
Their fear felt really scary but it was also really sweet and adorable.
Los Grotos chapter 5 . 3/4
Ooh my. He might have been run out of coolville, but he entered the sacred land of booty instead.