Reviews for Glissando 99
sahdah chapter 11 . 8/23
Goddamnit now I have a hankering for banana bread!
sahdah chapter 10 . 8/23
This one, just gets me in the feels. I was fifteen the first time my mom wasn't there to pat my back as I was sick. It’s a surreal experience, I even drove myself to the doctor because she couldn't take me. This fic just takes me there.
sahdah chapter 8 . 8/23
Fuck, these are the types of dreams I hate the most. You wake up and for a moment reality isn't right.
sahdah chapter 7 . 8/23
These one shot chapters are the best thing since cucumbers sold their soul to the devil. Each one possibly mire hilarious than the last - I love ittttt!
sahdah chapter 5 . 8/23
I want to right the wrongs that one group isn't as perverted as another! And I forgot all the parts of this I wanted to praise, it was awesome! Y'all deserve that good game ass slap (respectfully of course) for being a creative writing entity. This chapter was awesome. I was too emotional about the previous chapter.
sahdah chapter 3 . 8/22
I've never guffawed sooo loud in my life - the truck got the goose. Kansas did one good deed.
Silverwolf819 chapter 11 . 3/10
These stories are great, I really wish there were more
Guest chapter 10 . 11/28/2018
Oh my God you said derpy! I have never heard of another person besides me say that! You are like a God in my eyes now! (Your wonderful writing also plays into my opinion but the derpy bit cemented it)
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
That was really adorable! Love it already!
seaslug6 chapter 11 . 8/11/2016
This story lifted my spirits. It's beautiful!
demigoddesses chapter 11 . 6/30/2016
This Firecracker oneshot is so adorable, omfg

I didn't know that I wanted a SoMa office AU until now
pandazombies chapter 11 . 1/26/2016
I love Firecracker. It's adorable and I had to try to not flail or make excited noises so as not to weird out my roommate.
pandazombies chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
I'm flailing I can't handle this. I love it too much. (Motherbrain chapter)
Inferna Blossom chapter 11 . 11/29/2015
That was adorable! I really loved it.
animedancer14 chapter 11 . 11/24/2015
Oh my gosh so many feels. I laughed so hard on this prompt. So funny. I love your one shots. Please continue.