Reviews for Glissando 99
Sook03 chapter 10 . 13h ago
Their transitioning she period was treated very delicately. I love it. Its sweet and gentle with just a hint of future romance.
Sook03 chapter 9 . 13h ago
Oh my. Kisses in the dark!
Sook03 chapter 8 . 13h ago
Their fear felt really scary but it was also really sweet and adorable.
Sook03 chapter 5 . 21h ago
Ooh my. He might have been run out of coolville, but he entered the sacred land of booty instead.
Sook03 chapter 3 . 21h ago
Oh wow. I'm in the Midwest right now and we have seas of corn everywhere the light touches. I'm sure Maka and soul would be able to fins free places for sex here too.
Sook03 chapter 2 . 22h ago
Oh my. How bold of him.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 22h ago
Was soul going on all those dates to make her jealous?
scorpioneldar chapter 8 . 2/8
this is adorable too thouugh i think i read it before
scorpioneldar chapter 9 . 2/8
aawww that is just one of the most adorable things every
i love it i so love it
very very cute
scorpioneldar chapter 10 . 2/8
ugh this sucks
i love the fic dont get me wrong but
endless vomit
and on her birthday
pretty them though so yeah good job with this
ilarual chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
Oh look, here's ANOTHER one I hadn't read before. I need a good ten thousand words of this AU except I also don't because you, queen that you are, wrapped it up tidily in a much shorter span of time. The resolution, of course, was perfect, because Soul is an eternal sap and actually managed to pull off being cool for once. Bravo.
ilarual chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
Oh shit. I somehow hadn't read this one before, and it's hilarious in the best imaginable way.
SinistrousDelirious chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
UGH Why are ALL your stories so CUTE! Jeez!
A reader chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
What a precious slice of birthday cake life. It's insightful and cute and innocent and utterly adolescent. I like it.
A reader chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
You know how to make a reader's heart swoon with your well-written, adorable one-shots (and I mean this one and the previous chapter).