Reviews for Parenting
death2society chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
made me cry. That was so wonderful. I really liked it.
Michie Kiyomi chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Whoa! Aw, poor Ranka. So sad! I really feel for him.

You are a great writer.
KageNoNeko chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This is getting added to my favorites. I think there needs to be more fanfics about this couple. I feel that is probably a very good story and it feels like it fits his character.
jollysooks chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Kyuuu~! *glomps Ryoji-Oji-chan* Sho chuuuute~!

It's really cuuuute, and you could totally see Ranka stressing out over this... and such. :D

Off to read that other one shot and catch up on A New Life~!
child of neptune chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
It is so sad and thought inducing. I lost my dad when I was 14 and I guess this makes me wonder what my mom thought about raising me and my sister alone. It was very well done as just a thought process.
cookie-pocky-strawberry-love chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
wow.. this was so beautiful! no wonder you won first place :D
grimdreamer chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Hey, you already know my thoughts on this piece. Whilst it didn't bring a tear to my eyes, I definitely felt something and that was a great sense for Ranka's personality. I saw your banner and what a beauty it is!
AnaPatri chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I think I read this one on the LJ from nicluvly's profile...I'm soooo going to be hooked to it as soon as I can (as well as your profile)!

It was simply amazing. Beautiful. Heartwarming. Angsty yet somewhat happy. It made me shed a tear...well, maybe more than one :P. You could totally sense the love Ranka still feels for Kotoko , and it's one of the things I like the most about this drabble, apart from its simple (but poignant and full of meaning) style.

Loads of kisses

~AnaPatri ;)
Mimi-dudette chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Aww, that's really sweet, and I think you managed to capture really well how a father would feel in that situation. Congratulations on winning the contest :)

~Mimi x
Skye Maxwell chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Your disclaimer is for Harry Potter?

This is a very beautiful little piece. It has a wide range of authentic emotions, and Ryoji's thought process seems very plausible. I like that at the end he says that the two of them have raised Haruhi well. Nice work.

-Skye
cjnicole chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Very sweet!
nicluvly chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I loved this story at Musicroom # 3 and I love it here. Absolutely beautiful dear.
Kayy-chan chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
aww! this was sweet(: i loved it. congratulations on winning first place! ur such an amazing writer, you deserve it. (:
Nyaneko92 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011