Reviews for The Phantom's Scars
alexiana75 chapter 64 . 3/25
Yay! Wonderfull Caius! Very, very good chapter!
alexiana75 chapter 62 . 3/25
No comment, this time. Just a "thank you", for a happy time with your (and Stephenie's) characters
alexiana75 chapter 61 . 3/25
very cute chapter. I think little CJ is way too little to raise arms and all that stuff...but, hey, who am I to complain? Author license and all that
alexiana75 chapter 60 . 3/25
Oh, well, nice "goodbye present" from Edward. When she fainted, I was hoping for something like this... (grin)
By the way, nice plot, with "the italians".
alexiana75 chapter 40 . 3/25
I like this pro-active Edward...and the final few words are the key. Wonderfull!
alexiana75 chapter 37 . 3/25
wow. That Jessup guy sure is a figure. For a moment, I tought that he's dead
alexiana75 chapter 36 . 3/25
is the new dairy driver someone to be afraid of?
alexiana75 chapter 33 . 3/22
well, I can't wait the next chapter!
alexiana75 chapter 32 . 3/22
very cute and wonderfull. Very good idea, with both ceremonies at the same time
alexiana75 chapter 22 . 3/21
Awww...Charlie is alive! Yesss!
Those two are so cute together!
alexiana75 chapter 14 . 3/20
Yay! Alice, too! "Sweet part of a candy is the center"? Brilliant!
alexiana75 chapter 10 . 3/20
very good. Carlisle appeared! Yes!
alexiana75 chapter 8 . 3/20
very sweet chapter. We will find out what happened to her?
Cassainity chapter 65 . 12/2/2014
That was AWESOME! Love it! God you are AMAZING!
lmc123 chapter 65 . 10/28/2014
I enjoyed your story. Thank you x
If I may give some constructive criticism - the story is very simplistic; in how you tell it; it keeps with very on the surface emotions, events, paced quickly and moves through the story without really delving into the characters to bring out more depth and feeling in the story. The story was good, but felt the serial killer bit was an odd addition to the story and not relevant. It did not progress the story or characters so i don't see why it was there. I don't know if I am describing it well, so you get what I mean. Take the time to dig deeper, explore the characters more, give them space to develop...
Hope you don't mind the critique, your story is good, I hope this help you b
1,857 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »