Reviews for Everything I Need to Know I Learned from RENT
Wickedly Hope Pancake chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
This is AWESOME!
And YAAAAAY WICKED!
Lisa chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
46. Screw rulers. Measure in love.

47. ...And cups of coffee.

As a math teacher, I wonder what the conversion rate would be between love and cups of coffee. 525,600 min/year, 730 cups of coffee/year (at two/day), and love can be shown through hugs so 1460 hugs/year (at 4/day). I am a huge nerd... Yay me! Also, would I get in trouble for using them as examples of conversion rates in class? Probably. Would it be worth it? Yes.
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
That was hilarious!:D
Athlantis chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
some parts were just hilarious!

like jewish celebrating christmas

brilliant!
stopignoremegoaway chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I recently watched RENT on DVD. I wish I could see it live. This uber funny.
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Bwahahaha LOVE!
omgromance chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I get your joking but the point of the play was that these people were making the best of what they had. But I did find this funny!
aleatoire726 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Haha love this! xD
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Lol! OMG, this was so funny! OMG, loved this! :) My boyfriend's fave. musical is Rent I'm going to send this to him...Awesome work!
Julia-Caesar chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
GAH SO TRUEEE! Can't wait until the Wicked one!
13dramaqueen13 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This is HILARIOUS, I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I can't decide if you like RENT, or hate it, but either way you know your stuff. XD
gimmeachancetofly chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This was absolutely amazing! And all of these thoughts are ones that I have had too so I'm glad that someone else sees it too! Can't wait for the Wicked version!
lizziemagic chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
OMG LMAO! I think I'm going to die here! THAT WAS AWESOME! XD I've got to send this to my RENT friends...
EvanescentHeartBeat chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
:) Please update, because I LOVED this list...story...thing soooooo much! Happy Writing