Reviews for Bondage in Storage
Wow chapter 1 . 7/23
It actually the third time i reedit and i am still pretty impress it was suprsing! ;)
b2 chapter 1 . 3/9
Omg this was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo amazing! You are an amazing writer! This is sooooooo not a fail! You are so talented! Please write more stories!
Don't Judge Me Badly chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
:3 Still a good PruCan even with your doubts :D Thanks for writing
merrygould chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I don't prefer lemon, but goodness, this was the best closet smut I've read in a while! They're both also painfully in character. I hate it when smutfics make Canada over-uke, like blush-and-cry-and-shy-away uke, so this was...perfect. I can't keep myself from faving this. No matter how much of a fail you /think/ it is.
AppleCosplay chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Well this explains what Canada was doing while Sealand dressed up as him in that one episode XDD
ShadowfireNightblade chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
...If this is a 'fail', then a 'win' would kill us. I can see the headline now, 'Yaoi Fans All Over The World Suffer Massive, Fatal Nosebleeds Due To Fanfiction Story' XD...
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I very much liked it :3
Tuxedo Lady chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Ha! I love it!
Keys2theKingdom chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
...If this is fail, I'd really like to see win.
yintsunami chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
-nosebleed- this was awesome.
Maige chapter 1 . 1/19/2011

So kinky and sexy. So full of light bondage. So flipping awesome!

Amaaaaazing job~! My dear, don't you ever stop being awesome! o uo
PRUSSIAisAWESOME chapter 1 . 1/19/2011

well you know i liked this one 8D

prucan bondage is lovely~3

ok yes. this is a fav. XD

andand ... XDDDD 3
Ninja of Thunder chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
What do you mean you failed? That was GOOD! It was better than anything I could have come up with on my own and the lemon was EPIC! I love it!
Shadowsonicstar chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Lol, I'm sure Ninja of Thunder loves it XD (She'll probably tell you herself soon after or right before I post this). This has the unnoticed trio in it. I love you forever :D How Sealand successfully pulled off his stunt I will never know. Good oneshot! :)