Reviews for One Stormy Day
Vj chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
I think a lemon would work
MajinLover chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
I'm so anxiouse to find out what happends next! Update reaally soon please! .
xFlipJamsx chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
please add in more chapters to the story. i enjoyed reading it. i want to know what happens
earlschibiangel chapter 7 . 10/3/2007
LEMON! This story needs a lemon! I really like it and you've given us plenty of details, but a lemon is good, especially if you rate your story as mature. Please do a lemon.
VampireKain chapter 7 . 4/2/2007
U should write a lemon i guess but thats sound good or maybe u should tease us..Eh...-.- i dont kno just right a lemon there...hope to see ur next chapter
tin797 chapter 7 . 3/21/2006
Lemon or not, I just want a new chapter
Mangagirl chapter 7 . 3/5/2006
lemon...
Majin Maljita chapter 7 . 1/29/2006
I love this story! This is my first time reviewing but I just recently discovered and found myself not being able to pull away from the story. I definitely think you should do a lemon - but as a word of advice to keep your account - I would mail it out because apparently doesn't like lemons in stories anymore. But anyways, I really enjoyed this story & it's definitely an original. I sincerely hope that you update as soon as possible! I'm definitely adding this to the fav's!
DbzTeske chapter 7 . 1/14/2006
yeah, I like lemon ' haha, x looking forward to the next chapter! x love
heiress2thethrone chapter 7 . 1/13/2006
so this is my first review since i just happened upon this story. but i luv it. its wonderfully beautiful and all that other mushy stuff. what's gonna happen with daniel. um also if u can make a lemon work bring it on and ill definately read even if you don't. ur story's so good. love it.
kimberlyjoy chapter 7 . 1/13/2006
i think so far you have the makings of a great story. maybe a really powerful lemon between V and B will be just the thing to jar her memory? perhaps? maybe? a little? :) i'll be eagerly awaiting your next chappie. good writing
Taryn Eithne chapter 7 . 1/13/2006
It could just be me, but I think it's fine without a lemon; you're story certainly needs no lemon to make it better! But if you feel it necessary to disprove your fiance, then have fun, but I'm cool with no lemon.

btw, your story has rocked so far.
Varify My Soul chapter 6 . 11/12/2005
WA, wa. YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT THERE I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPEN YOU LITTLE- sorry bout that, but really this is a good story an I like were it's going so plz update soon.
DBZ angel chapter 6 . 11/12/2005
Hey, i like your story. very damn good, girl! Keep up with the good work!

DBZ Angel