Reviews for Strength Of A Rider
please do more on the story i loved it
Freaking awesome! This is the best story I have read! Just freaking awesome! Update!
Timberwolf101 chapter 7 . 5/8
I love it! Please write more!
QuiteARandomFan chapter 7 . 3/12
I stumbled across your story and I have to say: I like it very much!
Especially the connection between Toothless and Hiccup (yes, I'm a BIG HTTYD fan).
The only thing that I don't like about this story... last time updated was, like what, 4 years ago?
It makes me so sad if I find such good stories and then the writers just loose inspiration/interest or whatever else happened and then the story lies still for months on end.
So, if you happen to read this: get yourself a cup of inspiration and write another chapter... please...?
The dragon1010 chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
PLZ update soon
THE DRAGON1010
flame101 chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
In the first movie of How to train your dragon Hiccup is 15. Like to story. Can't wait to read more!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
Okay, this is excellent, but it needs more! Please!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
I am begging you, do not kill him. And thank you for giving Toothless some real attitude.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
He's gonna hit the Americas, isn't he?
If Hiccup feels guilty about the leg wound, I can only imagine how Toothless feels about Hiccup's face.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Why did you take his eye?
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
cool story so far
Forgotten chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
Please up date! IT HAS BEEN 3 YEARS SINCE YOU UPDATED SO JUST UPDATE ALREADY!
It's an awesome story so please update or tell us why you're not updating.
ScbaStv chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
Superbly written. Nice twist on putting Hiccup as the one to berate his Dad for his actions - I really enjoyed that. I especially loved the part with how Toothless lead Oman and his wife to hiccup. That was hilarious. Can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon ! :D
wierdsquirrelgirl chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
This is such a great story. Keep it up.
ZeRoyalViking chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
I hope you update. I'm really interested in this ;) I'm glad he can use both of his eyes, those healers did good. Hopefully he'll be up and moving soon, that would SUCK to be asleep that long. I mean, REALLY SUCK! I'd imagine his body is extremely weak as well, from not being in movement for awhile...