Reviews for Strength Of A Rider
Volxsis1755 chapter 7 . 11/9/2015
oh. my. GODD! what an ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE story. masterfully and skillfully written. I would love... no... NEED to read more of this Beautiful and wonderful epic. 66,000 outta 10 for this one.
gg bra, G G.
The Dragon Nidhogg chapter 6 . 11/6/2015
That poem at the end was the best description of the bond between Hiccup and Toothless I have ever read.
ParkerReid15 chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Please update soon I must know what happens next.
roonialwazlib29 chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
aawwwwww please update
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2015
please do more on the story i loved it
Guest chapter 7 . 6/15/2015
Freaking awesome! This is the best story I have read! Just freaking awesome! Update!
Timberwolf101 chapter 7 . 5/8/2015
I love it! Please write more!
QuiteARandomFan chapter 7 . 3/12/2015
I stumbled across your story and I have to say: I like it very much!
Especially the connection between Toothless and Hiccup (yes, I'm a BIG HTTYD fan).
The only thing that I don't like about this story... last time updated was, like what, 4 years ago?
It makes me so sad if I find such good stories and then the writers just loose inspiration/interest or whatever else happened and then the story lies still for months on end.
So, if you happen to read this: get yourself a cup of inspiration and write another chapter... please...?
The dragon1010 chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
PLZ update soon
THE DRAGON1010
flame101 chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
In the first movie of How to train your dragon Hiccup is 15. Like to story. Can't wait to read more!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
Okay, this is excellent, but it needs more! Please!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
I am begging you, do not kill him. And thank you for giving Toothless some real attitude.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
He's gonna hit the Americas, isn't he?
If Hiccup feels guilty about the leg wound, I can only imagine how Toothless feels about Hiccup's face.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Why did you take his eye?
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 7 . 5/23/2014