Reviews for Much Ado About Kasumi
It is now 2018.
Even if you aren't ready to post the last few chapters, you should probably let us know what's happening with the story.
My condolences for your loss.

Cynical Rabbit
RadicalErin chapter 11 . 6/10/2017
Please don't leave this hanging
Dzerx chapter 11 . 5/11/2017
Hope you continue this at some point.
ravenx1988 chapter 11 . 5/2/2017
I really like this whole story I hope you update soon.
Tsamoka chapter 11 . 2/14/2017
Well, name-wise I can't help very much. But for locations, many of the places in the Ranma series were modeled after ones in the Shakujii-koen suburb of the real life Nerima district of Tokyo. Maybe looking it up on googlemaps or something could give insight into the local shops and whatnot. Maybe even actual stores and places to use for inspiration.

I personally tend to put the Tendo house somewhere within a mile or two of the Inarisuwa Shrine. I'm not sure exactly how big the Tendo property is, but those green, tree-filled areas near the shrine seem to be big enough to have a large fenced-off house with a decent backyard and separate dojo. If you can find a high school nearby, then the Tendo home would likely be in walking distance of it. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/24/2017
Ok, your AN said you were back but that was posted in 2015, it is now 2017. I don't want to sound callused your loss has affected you more than you thought it would. If that is the case take your time but maybe at the same time you should seek professional help.
Otherwise (here's where I may sound callused) jump back in and start writing again), PLEASE.
Mr. Haziq chapter 11 . 1/3/2017
Shame this hasn't been updated in a while...
qushawn chapter 11 . 12/20/2016
great story waiting for the next chapter
Alepxa Pendragon chapter 11 . 12/19/2016
I really love this story, please I beg you, update soon... Kisses
BiGDeal chapter 11 . 1/25/2016
Condolences or virtual hugs and commiseration as needed. I think that most of us here would tell you the same: come back when you feel that you're ready to put pen to paper or fingers to keyboard.

As a review, this story is a good one, with good characterisation. As for the next day's activities - a day of shopping at the local Ginza (handy hint: find the main Giza for Minato and pick up the local ambience but not the shop names, plus whatever clues you can pick up from the anime and manga), the only ones missing will be Xian Pu (working on following Akane) and Kodachi Kuno. If you follow the BritComs, all heck is about to break out if this was a basic Canon story about Ranma and Akane.

I suspect that Kasumi will step in and guilt-trip everyone into behaving themselves, and Nodoka will be waving the family honour sword to enforce a calm attitude.

Regardless of whether or not you write the scenario that I laid out, welcome back!
Jhotenko chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
Considering Ranma 1/2 stories were what I read almost exclusively when I got into fan fiction, I'm honestly surprised I never encountered this gem.

I find myself very much looking forward to the inevitable chaos of their date. Considering everyone else is coincidentally going shopping at the same time... I'm sure that good times will be had by all.

I'm also very curious about Akane. Is her strange behavior stemming from some kind of residual magic from the Saffron incident, or is there someone in the background with sinister intentions?

I look forward to your next chapter, and I offer my condolences for your loss.
Rose1948 chapter 11 . 10/31/2015
I do hope you return to finish this soon, dear. I truly enjoyed your story. Take care and thanks ever so much for sharing it.
Lucyole chapter 11 . 10/14/2015
i hope we will see soon a new chapter that would be great, your story is really good
Kasumi is cool and Ranma is cute and so sweet to her, Nabiki is great to and i love
Nodoka she is really amazing, Akane is like always annoying and doing the dumbest
of things and ryoga jumps again poor Ranma just because akane is upset goodness
that girl is always upset no matter what ranma does she really needs a therapist to be honest about it. the date would be interesting somehow everyone is going so chaos will
come where ranma and his gang/friends are going lol again cant wait to read the next chapter as soon as you have written it *cookies fro you*
bavalos chapter 9 . 10/11/2015
Exactly how I view how Akane would act. Love it
StArLoRdMac2 chapter 11 . 8/23/2015
Para mi es un gran fic me dejaste con el suspenso me gusta la idea de RanmaxKasumi tiene mucho futuro pero no dudo que las otras prometidas no renunciaran a Ranma sin pelear sobretodo Akane ¿Es idea mía o esa marimacho tiene algunos tornillos sueltos? y esto seguro traera a los tres mosquebakas (Kuno, Ryoga y Mousse) sin olvidar al panda baka ese es el peor que no entiende como sea sigue así es genial.