Reviews for The Ace of Spades
fanfictionalcolic chapter 5 . 11/19/2019
Amazing story. Hope J will find his bella. He deserves it after all
Sassyvampmama chapter 5 . 9/27/2019
Thank you for sharing this one with us.
Valya 001 chapter 5 . 4/21/2018
Wonderful story! And I won't try to guess the full name of J. I will like to think of J as a new character apart from Twilight... solely as Edward's big bro!
Beta Fish chapter 5 . 1/18/2018
I love the fullness of Edward's character, even though he's only a supporting role in this story. Ugh.
beta fish chapter 3 . 1/18/2018
You write a tortured asshole so well. I hate J so much. He disgusts me. And yet, for his pain, I cried.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2017
obviously it could be anyone with a j name. But I assume its either jake, james, or jasper. I rather like the idea of jasper in love with Bella. But I never settled on a face for him while reading. Which made it hard to open up to him, does that make sense?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/23/2017
Not sure if you are still reading but it's about 6 years in the future so here is who I think J is. Emmett. I know it not a J but he just sounds like Emmett to me. Maybe J. Emmett. Otherwise James.
LBelle chapter 5 . 7/3/2017
I'm glad Bella wasn't playing Edward and it was all in J's head. It's heartbreaking how adversely parents can affect their children. I'm just glad that it worked out for them all.
Twilighted Nimi chapter 5 . 6/3/2017
Really liked it! You know after second chapter I actually scrolled up to check that it was a Bella and Edward story and not a Bella-Jasper or even a Bella-James story:-) Thanks for sharing!
ShesAlwaysSinging chapter 5 . 4/14/2017
Great read! Thanks for sharing.
Blind Wish chapter 5 . 4/6/2017
At first Jasper, but after this is James.
Peelmeagrape chapter 5 . 3/20/2017
Great story/well grafted
kmfroggi chapter 5 . 1/1/2017
Wow, very interesting read, loved that I was questioning everything and everybody but it all worked out. Thanks for writing & sharing!
Marie-S-Raven chapter 5 . 11/15/2016
I love this, but it saddens me.
Gubefan1980 chapter 5 . 6/26/2016
I read this a long time ago, probably commented using my own nam. It's an excellent stories, one that a lot of men like Jasper should read. But won'. I've met more than my share of assholes like him, and at the time didn't value myself, so let them win