Reviews for The Ace of Spades
Snappher chapter 3 . 9/11/2015
Damn...dude's a mess. :(
Snappher chapter 2 . 9/11/2015
Damn, she's cold! And gave him exactly what he deserves! He really is a piece of shit. Lol
Snappher chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
The flying tortilla is priceless! You made me snort. :)
dnmann chapter 5 . 8/14/2015
A very good story. A strong piece about being in control of your own destiny.
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 5 . 5/11/2015
Hahahaha! This story is so cleverly thought-out and written! I loved it! For one brother, life was all about bluff and illusion while for the other, it was all about genuineness and reality...
The father sure did a number on J! He messed him up alright, let's hope he really let everything go down the drain!
As for who J is, I'm leaning towards Jasper, because I think it fits pretty well his 'canon' character... Having to fight a daily battle to be a better person, manipulating people... It could also be James but it doesn't fit as well in my mind, and I won't even mention Jacob ;)
If you have time,please drop me a line to tell me who you wanted him to be ok? I promise I'll keep my mouth shut!
Until next time, Cheers, Cecile
Avid Reader12 chapter 5 . 3/26/2015
Very different. Thought provoking. thank you.
wardlyman chapter 5 . 3/8/2015
This ending is bull shit, as soon as Edward and bella hit a stump in their marriage, j will be there to 'comfort' Bella . I know that display is of how much better a man Edward is but being the better man WILL have it's drawbacks, like getting stabbed in the back. Edward and bella relationship won't ever be safe with J there. Let bella turn up piss more drunk and horny, J will be like 'Edward who?'.
wardlyman chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
I thought to myself while reading this, would I feel sorry if this was Edward? Nope, cause Bella would have showed sexual attraction AT the very least.
wardlyman chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
LOLOLOLOL I knew since last chapter that 'J' is deluded as shit.
maphie chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
James. Thanks for sharing this story.
maphie chapter 4 . 2/2/2015
I'm a little bit sad for J.
maphie chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
You almost had me. Edward, indeed.
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 5 . 1/28/2015
I was actually thinking of Jacob all the time whenever J was mentioned :)
PAT2024 chapter 5 . 1/22/2015
Great story, different from what we are used too, I really loved it. Thanks
debslmac chapter 5 . 1/15/2015