Reviews for The Ace of Spades
Avid Reader12 chapter 5 . 3/26/2015
Very different. Thought provoking. thank you.
wardlyman chapter 5 . 3/8/2015
This ending is bull shit, as soon as Edward and bella hit a stump in their marriage, j will be there to 'comfort' Bella . I know that display is of how much better a man Edward is but being the better man WILL have it's drawbacks, like getting stabbed in the back. Edward and bella relationship won't ever be safe with J there. Let bella turn up piss more drunk and horny, J will be like 'Edward who?'.
wardlyman chapter 3 . 3/8/2015
I thought to myself while reading this, would I feel sorry if this was Edward? Nope, cause Bella would have showed sexual attraction AT the very least.
wardlyman chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
LOLOLOLOL I knew since last chapter that 'J' is deluded as shit.
maphie chapter 5 . 2/2/2015
James. Thanks for sharing this story.
maphie chapter 4 . 2/2/2015
I'm a little bit sad for J.
maphie chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
You almost had me. Edward, indeed.
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 5 . 1/28/2015
I was actually thinking of Jacob all the time whenever J was mentioned :)
PAT2024 chapter 5 . 1/22/2015
Great story, different from what we are used too, I really loved it. Thanks
debslmac chapter 5 . 1/15/2015
:) Loved this
Just Sus chapter 5 . 1/11/2015
Interesting tale...Edward was always the better man, but at least "J" found himself!
Just Sus chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Boy, he's (Emmett, I'm assuming) is a real pig!
Von von chapter 5 . 1/7/2015
Wow, really powerful stuff! Best fic I've read in a while :) although short, it didn't feel rushed and I love how you played us in the first chapter - normally Edward is cast as the arrogant fool. I broke out in a big grin when I realised your bluff.

Definitely favouriting this fic, and I'm about to read your other stories. Great job!
Vernoodle chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Ha! Sneaky sneaky! I thought it was Edward. Lol
ThLionAndLamb38 chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Jasper,it was always a while,he'll find ever after.I was glad you wrote a story on the before, for the wonderful story!_
565 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »