Reviews for The Ace of Spades
ThLionAndLamb38 chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Jasper,it was always a while,he'll find ever after.I was glad you wrote a story on the before, for the wonderful story!_
hikingurl48 chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
Amazing story! Thanks
Wheels2 chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
He's James to me. Love your writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
Oh my god that story is full of passion you could almost feel the emotions of jasper by just reading it
I almost cried for him and felt bad because he's suffering for Bella
You know come to think of it jasper is the better man because he learned how to let go and to be happy
for Bella for her to be happy with his brother if this was real I would have prayed for Alice to go and comfort jasper most pasionate story EVER
Britmom chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
Loved this story just as much on a second reading. Its been a while. J has to be James, he's so self centered and egotistical ( and good looking and sexy ...). You had me going for a while that Bella was playing the game, I wasn't sure how true to character she'd be, or whether she'd leave Edward and fall for J's smarm. Thanks for saving my sanity.
Good luck with finishing AITS it's definitely one of my all time favourite stories and I can't wait to hear the final few chapters. I do hope you continue writing; you have too devoted an audience to stop (please!), thank you!
WiltshireGlo chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
That was brilliant. I don't know how I haven't found it before, but it's a fabulous read. Such an original concept and very touching.

Loved it. Thank you for posting...even though it was a while ago!
XiaoFeng91 chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
This was so good! I especially loved the slow reveal of the first chapter - first I assumed I was reading Edward's pov, then that maybe he was Emmett or maybe Jasper. I eventually concluded, based on his personality, that J was James (even if a rare version who redeemed himself). Great story!
Anita chapter 5 . 12/25/2013
Oh my goodness, I thought for sure you were writing a Russian tragedy, but this is a lovely story. Thank you.
Anita chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
? J is going to reform?
Anita chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
Now I have a bad feeling about this - someone is going to die, right?
Anita chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Wow, that is a cool beginning, thank you.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
Fantastic fic!
I was guessing J was Jasper.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Woah, go Bella.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I was hoping the king was not Edward!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
Wow, this was a terrific story. It's really nice to look at the Bella/Edward relationship from a third party, even if that third party is in love with one of the participants of the relationship.
551 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »