Reviews for The Ace of Spades
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 5 . 1/28/2015
I was actually thinking of Jacob all the time whenever J was mentioned :)
PAT2024 chapter 5 . 1/22/2015
Great story, different from what we are used too, I really loved it. Thanks
debslmac chapter 5 . 1/15/2015
:) Loved this
Just Sus chapter 5 . 1/11/2015
Interesting tale...Edward was always the better man, but at least "J" found himself!
Just Sus chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Boy, he's (Emmett, I'm assuming) is a real pig!
Von von chapter 5 . 1/7/2015
Wow, really powerful stuff! Best fic I've read in a while :) although short, it didn't feel rushed and I love how you played us in the first chapter - normally Edward is cast as the arrogant fool. I broke out in a big grin when I realised your bluff.

Definitely favouriting this fic, and I'm about to read your other stories. Great job!
Vernoodle chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Ha! Sneaky sneaky! I thought it was Edward. Lol
ThLionAndLamb38 chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Jasper,it was always a while,he'll find ever after.I was glad you wrote a story on the before, for the wonderful story!_
hikingurl chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
Amazing story! Thanks
Wheels2 chapter 5 . 3/11/2014
He's James to me. Love your writing.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
Oh my god that story is full of passion you could almost feel the emotions of jasper by just reading it
I almost cried for him and felt bad because he's suffering for Bella
You know come to think of it jasper is the better man because he learned how to let go and to be happy
for Bella for her to be happy with his brother if this was real I would have prayed for Alice to go and comfort jasper most pasionate story EVER
Britmom chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
Loved this story just as much on a second reading. Its been a while. J has to be James, he's so self centered and egotistical ( and good looking and sexy ...). You had me going for a while that Bella was playing the game, I wasn't sure how true to character she'd be, or whether she'd leave Edward and fall for J's smarm. Thanks for saving my sanity.
Good luck with finishing AITS it's definitely one of my all time favourite stories and I can't wait to hear the final few chapters. I do hope you continue writing; you have too devoted an audience to stop (please!), thank you!
WiltshireGlo chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
That was brilliant. I don't know how I haven't found it before, but it's a fabulous read. Such an original concept and very touching.

Loved it. Thank you for posting...even though it was a while ago!
XiaoFeng91 chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
This was so good! I especially loved the slow reveal of the first chapter - first I assumed I was reading Edward's pov, then that maybe he was Emmett or maybe Jasper. I eventually concluded, based on his personality, that J was James (even if a rare version who redeemed himself). Great story!
Anita chapter 5 . 12/25/2013
Oh my goodness, I thought for sure you were writing a Russian tragedy, but this is a lovely story. Thank you.
558 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »