Reviews for The Ace of Spades
Anita chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
Now I have a bad feeling about this - someone is going to die, right?
Anita chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Wow, that is a cool beginning, thank you.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
Fantastic fic!
I was guessing J was Jasper.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
Woah, go Bella.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I was hoping the king was not Edward!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
Wow, this was a terrific story. It's really nice to look at the Bella/Edward relationship from a third party, even if that third party is in love with one of the participants of the relationship.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Oooohhh, what a beginning. And what a douche Edward's brother is, whomever he may be.
sofiadixon chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
Brought me to tears.
LizziePaige chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
What an incredible story, so different from anything else I have read. Thank you for sharing these great characters and this story with us :)
ForeverMrs.Padfoot chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
oh my god this was amazing.
maggiegurle chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Wow! Great story! Thank you! :o)
KimiD chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
You powerfully packed these 5 chapters into a whollop of an awesome story! It will continue to be one of my very favorite stories... Ever. KimiD
KimiD chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Poor J... where is the person who make him forget about Bella and find a love of his own? She's there, just wait and see... great changes in J...
KimiD chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Wow girl you can totally write some words! I love how and what you write. I am totally taken in with this tale. Your characters are well thought out and played wonderfully... Nicely Done!
KimiD chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Wow Whoa You go girl... I Knew she was in love with Edward. All through this chapter I was thinking he is reading more into this that there is, All her feelings and actions showed how much she was into Edward and all he could see was his own delusion... So Sad!
557 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »