Reviews for The Ace of Spades
foxster06 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I guessed from early on that it wasn't Edward's pov. But I am now wondering if Edward was playing the waiting game himself or even if they already actually know each other and they are playing a trick on the brother?

Look forward to the next chapter.
ChocolateLover82 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
LMAO...Burned! Awesome. Can't wait to read more, bb.
Mimi Nella chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Bbwwaahha! Oh, you so had me going. Just like everyone else, I'm sure, I thought Edward was telling this story. Fantastic chapter. Can't wait for the others.
casdon chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Oooo I likey! And really liking that you're going to update everyday!
AHotMess chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I reversed it in my head in the beginning. I thought E was the Ace of Spades, but it made it so much better.

Loved this, it was so fun to read.

Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Bwahaha! What a great start - LOVED the switch, LOVE all three characters already! You are toooo gooood! By the way, this "game" sounds a little too realistic - say it ain't so?
jlalways chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Love the twist of he player not being Edward. Can't wait to see where this goes..
Catbratty chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I loved it and you so had me. When I started to read the chapter he was just called "Son" so I had assumed it was Edward. LOL This does sound like a lot of fun.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I love it. I can't wait to read the rest.
rebelrebel11 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Brilliant start, you have me hooked with this story. Looking forward to the next few days.
dellatwi chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I love bellas snark. Edwards nersdiness is sweet lol. Mystrey big bro is a douche. Thanks for sharing looking forward to updates.
MSPT chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Lurve it! Thanks for writing-
kroseph chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
You bluffed me right into believing it was Edward's POV until I reached the ending-this is brilliant!

Looking forward to seeing how this unfolds :)
BoLuvsTwilight chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Clever. Very clever, girl. I like. You may end up making my tummy hurt but you know I can't resist anything you write.
558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »