Reviews for The Ace of Spades
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Bwahaha! What a great start - LOVED the switch, LOVE all three characters already! You are toooo gooood! By the way, this "game" sounds a little too realistic - say it ain't so?
jlalways chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Love the twist of he player not being Edward. Can't wait to see where this goes..
Catbratty chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I loved it and you so had me. When I started to read the chapter he was just called "Son" so I had assumed it was Edward. LOL This does sound like a lot of fun.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I love it. I can't wait to read the rest.
rebelrebel11 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Brilliant start, you have me hooked with this story. Looking forward to the next few days.
dellatwi chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I love bellas snark. Edwards nersdiness is sweet lol. Mystrey big bro is a douche. Thanks for sharing looking forward to updates.
MSPT chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Lurve it! Thanks for writing-
kroseph chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
You bluffed me right into believing it was Edward's POV until I reached the ending-this is brilliant!

Looking forward to seeing how this unfolds :)
BoLuvsTwilight chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Clever. Very clever, girl. I like. You may end up making my tummy hurt but you know I can't resist anything you write.
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Yay! Another story. This is awesome. I was wondering why there were no specific names at first. LOL I thought it was Edward & Jasper at first. Emmet's POV then? Figured that about half-way thru. LOVE! Keep 'em coming! Great job! LOVE!
KnoKnayme chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
nice!
RandomCran chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Hello There,

To say I was surprised when I got this alert this afternoon is putting it mildly. I have missed your writing and am excited to keep up with this over the course of the week.

It is excellent.

When the brother started making observations about the brunette, I began wondering if he was the Edward character in this story. Kind of glad to see that is the case.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes. It is really well done (never a surprise when it comes to you).

Jenn
Salmonerds chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I love this! Really unique. Bella kicks ass. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Openhome chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Very intriguing. I love how different it is from your other works! Can't wait to see where this one ends up.
Mechcat chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Nice. So now, one must wonder what Edward's brother's name is. Ha. Love what you did there. Well written, with a great twist in the first chapter.

I am really looking forward to the rest of this story! Thanks.
552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »