Reviews for The Ace of Spades
sujari6 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Great twist. Update soon please.
rubytuesdayy chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Spooking good! Cannot wait for the next chapter of this :D I know it says drama and angst but it's still romance between Edward and bella isn't it? X
Miss Baby chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Loving it so far!
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
DAMN! I literally screeched at the top of my lungs when I realized this wasn't from EPOV! I cannot tell you how fucking awesome that is! Holy shit! I'm like vibrating right now in my seat to get the next chapter. Great job, sweetie!

P.S. I'm sorta scared of where this is gonna take us since it's in the Angst category. *crosses fingers and chants* Please don't be too bad, please don't be too bad, please don't be too bad!
Lilosobel chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
GOSH! I knew it... :D lol wow i love this! update soon ;)
palomaki chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Wow! What an awesome surprise! And such a change-up from S&D...

I can't wait to read more )

Bravo!
foxster06 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I guessed from early on that it wasn't Edward's pov. But I am now wondering if Edward was playing the waiting game himself or even if they already actually know each other and they are playing a trick on the brother?

Look forward to the next chapter.
ChocolateLover82 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
LMAO...Burned! Awesome. Can't wait to read more, bb.
Mimi Nella chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
fun!
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Bbwwaahha! Oh, you so had me going. Just like everyone else, I'm sure, I thought Edward was telling this story. Fantastic chapter. Can't wait for the others.
casdon chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Oooo I likey! And really liking that you're going to update everyday!
AHotMess chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I reversed it in my head in the beginning. I thought E was the Ace of Spades, but it made it so much better.

Loved this, it was so fun to read.

xoxo
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Bwahaha! What a great start - LOVED the switch, LOVE all three characters already! You are toooo gooood! By the way, this "game" sounds a little too realistic - say it ain't so?
jlalways chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Love the twist of he player not being Edward. Can't wait to see where this goes..
Catbratty chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I loved it and you so had me. When I started to read the chapter he was just called "Son" so I had assumed it was Edward. LOL This does sound like a lot of fun.
564 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »