Reviews for The Ace of Spades
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Yay! Another story. This is awesome. I was wondering why there were no specific names at first. LOL I thought it was Edward & Jasper at first. Emmet's POV then? Figured that about half-way thru. LOVE! Keep 'em coming! Great job! LOVE!
KnoKnayme chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
nice!
RandomCran chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Hello There,

To say I was surprised when I got this alert this afternoon is putting it mildly. I have missed your writing and am excited to keep up with this over the course of the week.

It is excellent.

When the brother started making observations about the brunette, I began wondering if he was the Edward character in this story. Kind of glad to see that is the case.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes. It is really well done (never a surprise when it comes to you).

Jenn
Salmonerds chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I love this! Really unique. Bella kicks ass. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Openhome chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Very intriguing. I love how different it is from your other works! Can't wait to see where this one ends up.
Mechcat chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Nice. So now, one must wonder what Edward's brother's name is. Ha. Love what you did there. Well written, with a great twist in the first chapter.

I am really looking forward to the rest of this story! Thanks.
funkadelicfemale chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
whoa. i totally thought that was edward. i hope i wasn't the only one who assumed that ahaha.

wow. this story has a really good start. great chapter!
moulanrouge512 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Oh man, you totally threw a curveball at me. I thought Edward was the cocky brother the whole time. One chapter in, and I think I'm already in love with the story. You're writing is great. Everything you put into words, I can picture in my mind. Can't wait for more!
aramisette chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Ok, I'm guessing Emmett? This sounds interesting...
natalie0118 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Haaa..haaa...hahaaaaaa...Love IT!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Well, damn, that whole time I thought that Edward was the narrator. Hmm, so is it Jasper? Emmett? I loved the flying tortilla. Make this happen more, please.
Ginny M Cullen chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
ooooooo ~ this is starting out very interesting!

Love it!

I freaking hate to admit ~ my jaw may have dropped a little when I realized Edward wasn't the one playing the game!

You totally caught me off guard with that!

Can not wait for more ~ thank you!

Much love ~ Ginny
karen4honor chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
veddddy veddddy eeeenteresting!
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
So I'll admit I was so confused when she asked the seating partners name and was told Edward. I totally thought HE was the narrator. Great job! I can't wait to read more, though I'll admit I'm a little scared of what's to come.
ltlerthqak chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Cute start! Glad to see you writing again!
558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »