Reviews for The Ace of Spades
aramisette chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Ok, I'm guessing Emmett? This sounds interesting...
natalie0118 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Haaa..haaa...hahaaaaaa...Love IT!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Well, damn, that whole time I thought that Edward was the narrator. Hmm, so is it Jasper? Emmett? I loved the flying tortilla. Make this happen more, please.
Ginny M Cullen chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
ooooooo this is starting out very interesting!

Love it!

I freaking hate to admit my jaw may have dropped a little when I realized Edward wasn't the one playing the game!

You totally caught me off guard with that!

Can not wait for more thank you!

Much love Ginny
karen4honor chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
veddddy veddddy eeeenteresting!
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
So I'll admit I was so confused when she asked the seating partners name and was told Edward. I totally thought HE was the narrator. Great job! I can't wait to read more, though I'll admit I'm a little scared of what's to come.
ltlerthqak chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Cute start! Glad to see you writing again!
EMCxo chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
So happy to see you posting again, M!

Drama? Angst? Oh dear. This is going to be different. Good for you for stretching yourself in your writing.

Well, you have me intrigued with the first chapter.

Who is the brother? The game is horrible. Is there such a game? I've never heard of such a thing but then again, I'm old. ;)

So we have sleazy brother vs. chaste brother with a Bella thrown in the mix. I think Edward's brother has indeed met his match.

The drama/angst label makes me nervous but at only five chapters, I know you won't be dragging out the angst.

You've reeled me in.

xo

Em
gkkstitch chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Nice job, M-numbers!
NoVerbalFilter chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
What a great start! I can't wait to read more!
isabeausink chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Excellent.

I love the fact that you withheld names until the end.

I know you said your story is all ready written.

But that tortilla toss of Bella's? She sounds practiced. Does your Bella make a habit of attending Mexican Wrestling events?

Just sayin'.

hehe ...
djsmommie chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
squuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so happy to see you in my box, I am loving your new little excercise here

more more more more!
Madmum chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Well done! I did not see that coming. I was totally thinking Edward was the player. Can't wait to read more :)
elliselle chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Love the plot! So fun and very original. Nice twist making Edward the quiet one.
RandomReviewer chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Welcome back! This new story looks really promising and I can't wait to read more. Loved the flying tortilla bit. :)
550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »