Reviews for The Ace of Spades
blinkingstars chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
I'm slightly confused... if Bella is such a good person, why did she tease "J"? Why did she "rub herself all over him"? That couldn't have been imagined... actually I hate her character, she seems like such a word that rhymes with witch
Leonie chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
I have no words.

I honestly can't even tell you how great this story is.

But thank-you, I will sleep better tonight after reading this haha
lmhsfan chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
Yay! Brotherly love.
AliBelly chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
This is such an excellent story :) Such a great read!
movieandbookgirl chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
That was such an outstanding fic. I loved everything about it and It as an amazing thing to witness J's transformation. Beautifully written! Thanks so much for sharing.
Bells. Just Bells chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
Whew. wow. I am so glad Edward and J were able to get everything out and settled between them. I think things will be looking up for J and I really hope he finds his girl. But mostly I hope they continue to be a good family.

This was a great little story, M. :)
Bells. Just Bells chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
Aw, that was a really sweet proposal. And I'm glad J at least kinda realizes he still has some changing to do.

This has been such an intriguing story! You've done a great job with it. :)
Bells. Just Bells chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
I hope J can find his own Bella :(
Bells. Just Bells chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Ok, so I'm happy to say I did figure out that Bella was NOT playing the game. I figured J was delutional. I almost feel bad for him. And now I'm really intrigued to see how this wraps up.

And I just love how you write. You always suck me right in, lol. Doesn't matter if it is with drama or humor. I'm trapped. And I like it :)
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
M! How have I not read this one before! I am so sorry! Some fan I am! sheesh.

Anywho, that was freaking hysterical and I'm so glad Edward is the brother! LOLOL!

But...is he going to keep going after Bella? It says drama and angst. Lots of angst? lol. I hope we get an HEA. But I love your writing, so I'll take the risk and dive into this one.
nztwilightfan chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
WOW, this was amazing!
Daintress chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Fun story! I like the characterization and honesty of it. :)
BlindLittleRain chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
naaawww.
Draenator chapter 5 . 12/16/2011
*happy sigh* THIS is what a short story should be. Well done.
LyricalKris chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
Perfect. What a great little story so well told.
536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »