Reviews for The Ace of Spades
ForeverMrs.Padfoot chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
oh my god this was amazing.
maggiegurle chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Wow! Great story! Thank you! :o)
KimiD chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
You powerfully packed these 5 chapters into a whollop of an awesome story! It will continue to be one of my very favorite stories... Ever. KimiD
KimiD chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Poor J... where is the person who make him forget about Bella and find a love of his own? She's there, just wait and see... great changes in J...
KimiD chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Wow girl you can totally write some words! I love how and what you write. I am totally taken in with this tale. Your characters are well thought out and played wonderfully... Nicely Done!
KimiD chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Wow Whoa You go girl... I Knew she was in love with Edward. All through this chapter I was thinking he is reading more into this that there is, All her feelings and actions showed how much she was into Edward and all he could see was his own delusion... So Sad!
KimiD chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
.Great! All along I thought the player was Edward and the bookish brother was Jazz... Nicely. Done! I freaking floved that I am grinning from ear to ear and Cannot wipe the smile off my face. I just Totally love the flip at the end... And "He" lost, which ever brother it is... *snicker*
BelleBiter chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
I really enjoyed the complexity of this story; it's a lot to get into five chapters. Thank you for the interesting twists and thoughts it inspired.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
J is Jasper, because James must always be a villain!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Such suspense, will u break the E/B rule? Is J James, ie. no, or Jasper, ie. maybe, as in a B/J ending?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Painful. In a good way, but still glad this is 5 chapters only. It's so intense, and im glad it won't be diluted.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
Unbelievable...my palms are sweating a bit!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Love this, suspenseful!
briaflowerchild chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
Twink423 chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Glad the boys both finally got over everything to get to where they are now.
563 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »